Good Ground at ICM Bracket ?

Lockman

OH, OK .......Now I get it
I was researching here about Checking & resetting my cam sensor . I came across a mention of the ground Between the studs of the ICM & the Bracket being compromised , particularly if the Bracket is Painted ? Any one ever hear of this as a potential problem? Here's a Pic of mine....Powder Coated , no less ?
A ground issue.jpg
I'll grind smooth the Post areas, before puttin' it back together today, anyhow.......Just Wonder'n.
Thanks,
....Richie

So..... All back together, with some bare metal & Dialectic paste. Took her out for a ride & I swear she runs better . ;)
I do have an observation of the Autometer A/F I installed a couple of weeks ago.
At cold Idle , it shows Rich , but only for a minute or two . I think 'cuz I run a Heated O2 sensor ? She starts to warm up to closed loop & once there the meter reading swings back & forth the way it should. I've noticed that when it reads lean, it pegs all the way ( left).......But when it swings over to rich ( right ), it only goes part way ?.......That's every time . My BLM's are still at 110-112 .... They have been ever since I installed the new 28 # stock injector's & harness ? The FP is 42 - 43 , Line on & goes up as it should with RPM's .
I understand that it's just reading the O2 sensor , but this warns me that the ECM is still adding Fuel. ( I Think ? )
What's your knowledge on any other things I could try ? . OverAll, it doesn't run that horribly at all. It's always run toward the " rich " though , IE : Bit of carbon, Lousy MPG's, Fuel smell, Ect, Ect.... but those problems are seemingly getting better with a lot of the 'tweaking' that I have done over the past few years.

Lower than 128 blm means the computer is pulling fuel. So it’s actually pulling a lot if it’s 110-112. Probably because the fuel pressure is high. Should be at 38 line on, 43 line off. Heated o2 sensors take a bit to warm up. At least mine does. Do you have the charcoal canister still? Is it unhooked? If so that could be your fuel smell. My car idles around 15.0:1 hot (12.6:1 cold) and cruises around 14.7:1-15.6:1. At wot mine is programmed to hit a very rich 10.5:1 afr. What chip do you have? Turbotweak?

Lower than 128 blm means the computer is pulling fuel. So it’s actually pulling a lot if it’s 110-112. Probably because the fuel pressure is high. Should be at 38 line on, 43 line off. Heated o2 sensors take a bit to warm up. At least mine does. Do you have the charcoal canister still? Is it unhooked? If so that could be your fuel smell. My car idles around 15.0:1 hot (12.6:1 cold) and cruises around 14.7:1-15.6:1. At wot mine is programmed to hit a very rich 10.5:1 afr. What chip do you have? Turbotweak?
I'll check that FP again.......I must of been setting to the wrong #'s. :oops: I have a newer OEM canister & it is hooked correctly. The Fuel smell has gone down , significantly since that time. I believe my engine's A/F #'s are very similar to yours. Yes, I had Eric burn a new chip for my setup.....a couple of years ago.
Thanks for your knowledge on this..... I'll work on adjusting the FP correctly & report back.
....Richie

The FP is @ 38 , Line on.....43 Line off. I've dialed it down to 37 psi & I'll drive this week to see.