Good for him

An elderly man did the same thing around a here a few years ago in a home invasion. He wasn't hateful at all about it, in fact I remember he said something like "if they come back I'll....I better shut up." Awesome to see someone stand up for themselves instead of cowering in fear as society seems to prefer.

Yep! In that guy's case, the 911 call would have resulted in a minutes long wait, and possibly, death. At the minimum, a terrible beating.

This is a good example of gun control..........He hit the target, exactly where he intended to. Case closed, and the gene pool just a bit less contaminated.:cool:

And thats the way it should be. An eye for an eye! I always say that terrorist fear us because they know that WE americans carry guns and WE americans will kill them. Unfortunately then WE americans have to worry about the liberal media and the liberal courts that i have no faith in. I hope this country changes for the better and its people like this war vet that give me a little hope.

Great story, thanks for posting.

A few years ago I drove dad (6' @ 175#) then 84 to a supermarket in a "bad" section of town and I waited in his car by the sidewalk (some special sale and mom had to have something). Some big black guy approached him shook his hand, would not let it go and "asked" for money. I get out of the car and as I approach I here dad who is staring straight into this dudes eyes, say, in a very direct deep voice, "I ain't afraid of no man". The guy who never saw me coming up from behind immediately lets go and says "sorry, have a nice day sir". Go pops!

Mikey

Hub: I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN and loved only one woman with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOYS!

Second hand lions

Reminds me of my grandpa

As a general rule, never break into a farm house. It's not if a gun is there... it's how many.