Goldie 1987 Turbo T Stage II 274 8 second leather interior street car

re-evaluating

Can't even re-member
2017 Nats.jpg
$38k turn key
This car qualified with a 5.51 and went to the TSO finals at the GS Nationals 2017 ran several 5.5's during eliminations. T
he car has only been out three times in the last 2 years and ran in the finals twice this year. This car works and runs clean everytime out.

⦁ 8.50 Certified chassis with window net and 6 point harness.
⦁ Removable Stroud launcher and parachute goes in behind licensce plate.
⦁ DLS (Dan Strezo) 274 stage II TSO $25,000 build.
⦁ 200lb injectors for E85.
⦁ Kenne Bell Stainless headers with Turbonetics wastegate, 3-4 bolt adapter
⦁ 75-76 4 bolt billet wheel turbo (1160 HP rated)
⦁ 5" Aluminum elbow reduced to 4" downpipe and exhaust system all aluminum.
⦁ Weldon 2345 fuel pump 14000 controller for street driving.
⦁ Extreme Automatics (Lonnie's) spragless TH400 stage III transbrake in 1st and 2nd gear with JW bell installed CSR Carbon Fiber trans shield
⦁ Dixie electric shift installed in factory console
⦁ Billet aluminum bolt together Neil Chance converter
⦁ Inland empire 4" aluminum driveshaft 1350 joints.
⦁ Moser fabricated 9" rear 35 spline gun drilled axles, lightened flanges, spool, bolt through aluminum housing 3.25 gear, Daytona support, billet yoke, spherical bushings, driveshaft speed sensor. (all brand new)
⦁ Wilwood rear disc brakes drilled rotor option. (new)
⦁ HRpartsNstuff Ultimate upper and lowers anti roll bar installed in chassis above rear.
⦁ AFCO Big Gun valved double adjustable coil overs 12" 150lb springs (not in stock location) (new)
⦁ TRZ upper and lower front A arms
⦁ QA1 double adjustable front shocks
⦁ Wilwood front racing brakes drilled rotor option.
⦁ Boost Leash boost controller with CO2.
⦁ FAST XFI with traction control and internal logger
⦁ Caspers factory style harness plus a lot of additional optional wiring from FAST kit.
⦁ Cotton Performance biggest air to air intercooler
⦁ MSD 7AL plus Ignition with HVC coil
This car will go deep in the 8's I just wanted one 8 second time slip and that's done. Notice it picked up nearly 4 mph in the 1/8 when we started getting it tuned in. Boost was 28 lbs on the 126.97 mph pass still managed a 5.63 on tired 4 year old tires. Car has been high 1.2 60's.
I'm sure there is more I have missed but you get the idea. I might consider partial trade (NO Motorcycles) Thank you GS Nationals for the video and Photos
Dave text is best 6I8 322 3454

0 2015 GS Nationals.jpg
0 Bg.jpg
View attachment 286848
0 GM Hi tech Interior.jpg
00886.jpg
00887.jpg
00889.jpg
00884.jpg
8.94@151.jpg
5.63@127.jpg

Last edited:
Dave, just a head's-up, your post will be deleted w/o a price posted, not my rule, it is clearly stated above in the stickies.

Dave, just a head's-up, your post will be deleted w/o a price posted, not my rule, it is clearly stated above in the stickies.
Hey Nick it is the very first line of the post but the pictures are doing something funky there. I think I got the picture moved so I will look right I have no idea why they did that. Thanks again Nick

Sorry Dave, the ad may covered the price?

Great car, and hope a prospective owner appreciates how much work and expense you have in it, as it would take double your asking price to duplicate!