Going to Bowling Green Kentucky! Sep-14-17

rafael vasquez

Hello anybody else from southwest area going to Bowling Green Kentucky September 14 to the 17?

This is my first time going I'm very excited been wanting to go for the past 15 years but could never make it happen thanx for the invite Mr Mike B.

So far
Mr Mike B "spool fool"
Gran Beto
Rafael V.
Joe V.
Jorge V.
And my Dad

87 Nash "Joe"???
Pete???

I'm in. I may be a day or to late to the party, as I'll be coming from Bonneville. Can't wait. :)

Mike Barnard

Don't forget about the AZ crew.
Nick Micale and his wife Terri are going.
Turbo Guy Cunningham is going too. With his Turbo Buick.:)

Mike B.

If my car was done i would go. Maybe next year...

Got the dates for next year?

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

O man its going to be fun Guy and nick are going all the way from AZ !!
Nice.

Is turbo Lou going???
O wait he hates leaving Lake Forest:((((

Lou was going to go. I even talked him into sponsoring one of the classes. TAI.
At this point, I don't think he's going. I think he's scared of the harsh Kentucky bestiality laws. :eek:

I was shooting to make it back there this year but the wife already killed our vacation budget so we agreed next year it is my choice :) I haven't been since the early 2000's.

News flash: I told Lou that since he wasn't going to BG, Ralph, Beto and I would be going and tuning on Turbo Guy's car in his place.;)

Lou decided that it now might be in his best interest to go. :D

News flash: I told Lou that since he wasn't going to BG, Ralph, Beto and I would be going and tuning on Turbo Guy's car in his place.;)

Lou decided that it now might be in his best interest to go. :D
Spool fool will resort to any dirty, rotten, sneaky, underhanded , black mail on me to get his way. Someone must be paying him to do this to me !