Going Megasquirt

I'm just trying to get it running right now. won't be trying to max out power. the stock MAP sensor is good for 21psi I believe, and i won't be going over that.
the MS2 has an appealing price point but not if it takes months to get running.
The factory ECM doesn't use the MAP sensor. That sensor is only there to run the boost gauge.

The factory ECM doesn't use the MAP sensor. That sensor is only there to run the boost gauge.
yeah i was talking about the MAP sensor for Megasquirt. it's speed density and has a 21psi sensor built on the board.
that's one of the main attractions of MS, no MAF.

yeah i was talking about the MAP sensor for Megasquirt. it's speed density and has a 21psi sensor built on the board.
that's one of the main attractions of MS, no MAF.
ECUGN has a 4-bar sensor. the DIYPnP unit for this car has a 3bar.

Both plug right into the factory harness. Anybody trying to run an MS2 on one of these doesn't value their time or sanity.

yes, very good idea to get it running first. today i pulled the intake and tested the injectors, only 1 of 6 clicked, the others were locked solid with old gas. Berryman Chemtool got all of them clicking but the patterns are crap, and change from random streams to decent atomizing and back to streams.
If they are stock injs, {Bosch 0280150218} best to just move on to a new set, instead of chancing loading the engine w/ fuel and causing havoc.
The originals were really great injs with a long life. However, loading them with various chemicals to open them up, can cause other issues.
If you want to experiment with originals, I have enough for several engines. They are yours for the frt.

If they are stock injs, {Bosch 0280150218} best to just move on to a new set, instead of chancing loading the engine w/ fuel and causing havoc.
The originals were really great injs with a long life. However, loading them with various chemicals to open them up, can cause other issues.
If you want to experiment with originals, I have enough for several engines. They are yours for the frt.

had time to check the injectors you sent, picked 6 of the besting looking ones.. they all had good spray patterns. wondering if I should just use them or check the other 37 LOL

moving on, time to find a valley pan gasket and new inj orings.

had time to check the injectors you sent, picked 6 of the besting looking ones.. they all had good spray patterns. wondering if I should just use them or check the other 37 LOL

moving on, time to find a valley pan gasket and new inj orings.
I'll send you some o'rings and filter baskets, spacers and caps if you want them.
U can pull the baskets with a sheet metal screw.