More of My Stashed Parts ( I Want GONE ) !!!!

Is there anything on the market that could place a single gauge somewhere in the instrument bezel? Somewhat like the black panels that relocate the alky controls into giving it a factory look? I'd love to get one, but have 7 gauges already and want to avoid having just a single gauge looking like it's out of place. Looks like a real neat product.

Is there anything on the market that could place a single gauge somewhere in the instrument bezel? Somewhat like the black panels that relocate the alky controls into giving it a factory look? I'd love to get one, but have 7 gauges already and want to avoid having just a single gauge looking like it's out of place. Looks like a real neat product.
Put it on the pillar so its right in your face to see the small numbers if your half blind like me. some of the lettering gets small when you scroll through. but its a fantastic product.

Had an issue at the track last night. I plugged in and the gauge lost connection eveytime. Anything to check?

shouldn't do that, try putting the OTC into road mode

where is the scanmaster grounded?

That’s a good question. I’ll check the ground location. What’s the recommended ground location?

Stupid me I didn’t install the correct Cartridge. Thanks Bob for the reply.