God Speed Gary Wells. US Navy Vet, So Western Moderator, Pistol Marksman, My best friend. RIP.

That is really sad to hear! Use to talk to him lots on the boards but never met him. The community has lost a good guy! My condolences and best wishes to his family under the circumstances.

He is going to be truly missed. It amazing the impact that someone can have on your life without having met the man. Gary would post Happy Birthday threads on this board adding positivity and good camaraderie. He posted my Birthday numerous times and it never ceases to amaze me of the depth of his character, how someone so far from me can make me smile when he didn't have to. Gary, God speed brother. You are and always will be a ray of sunshine. My deepest heart felt condolences to his family and friends.

Oh man, sad day. Gary was always super nice, super helpful, always fun to talk to at Bates, etc. He always asked “how’s your family?” and said things like “make sure you take care of them”, etc. Sorry to hear he has passed. Mike, sorry to hear this, sorry for your loss. We lost a good one, that’s for sure. Prayers sent for everyone.

Holy crap. So Sad to hear. I met Gary at Bates back in 05 or 06. Super cool guy. He always had time to talk Buicks or CTS-V with me.

You'll be sorely missed friend. I'm kinda speechless right now.

Sorry Mike, I never met Gary in person, but the way we communicated back and forth it always felt like we had met. I think our mutual friendships created that feeling. We first met "back in the day, early 2000's maybe on T6P, and it carried on ever since. He was a breath of fresh air, and always had my back when necessary. RIP Gary!