Go pro ??

deezdad

Planning on doing the Transamerica trail again this year on a dirt bike from new england to Phoenix. This time around id like to do a better job capturing & sharing video & photos. Starting from scratch here, any ideas?

skidlid

I have had a Hero 2 and a Hero 8. The hero 8 has more options and a little better in darker situations. I did find it a little hard to learn all the options. I always mounted mine under the visor of my motocross helmet. I loved that line of sight on the video, looked just like how I saw it riding.

deezdad

I have had a Hero 2 and a Hero 8. The hero 8 has more options and a little better in darker situations. I did find it a little hard to learn all the options. I always mounted mine under the visor of my motocross helmet. I loved that line of sight on the video, looked just like how I saw it riding.
Nice thanks man, my friend is recommending hero 9.. Can u take pics with a button or something? Would like to be able to stream it to host site as I ride so my old man can follow along.. In the past I've used a spot tracker n he would just follow the "breadcrumbs' to see where I'm at