GNJoe86

Still Stockish
I am cleaning out the garage after years and I have some parts that will obviously never make it on the car. Let me know if you have questions and I will do my best to answer them. If you want to see pictures of anything let me know.

Gabriel Gas Ryder VST Shocks Front and Rear -$60obo sold!

Auburn 30 spline posi (used) and 31 spline Moser axels (brand new still in the box). I bought this for my Grand National 8.5" 10 bolt rearend. I had dreams of going fast and then had a kid. -600obo sold!

Weld Draglites off of my Grand National. These will fit any G-Body to my knowledge and probably many other cars, they are in terrific shape, just need a polish. The Rears are 28x12.5 ET Street Slicks with about 1/2 life left in them and they are tubed!! The front skinnys are on brand new Kelly 165R15's. These come with all center caps and lugs (missing a couple lugs). This is less than half of what they cost new! -$800 obo

I also have a Lonny built trans with a mechanical break, billet servo and a 2800 converter for sale. It needs a rebuild but went 10.40's in the previous car and I went 11.30's with it. Asking $550

Last edited:
That posi unti will fit in the stock 10 bolt 8.5" housing with the stock gears, correct?

With those axles and posi, I can still put c-clip eliminators on my rear end, right?

IMG_9575.JPG
IMG_9576.JPG
That posi unti will fit in the stock 10 bolt 8.5" housing with the stock gears, correct?

With those axles and posi, I can still put c-clip eliminators on my rear end, right?

Hey Marley, I believe the answer to your questions are both yes. I am no expert in this area but back when I purchased this stuff that was exactly what my plan was.

Attachments

• IMG_9577.JPG
    IMG_9577.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_9578.JPG
    IMG_9578.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_9579.JPG
    IMG_9579.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_9580.JPG
    IMG_9580.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_9581.JPG
    IMG_9581.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 102

Those axles are 30 spline according to the part number.

The posi I couldn't tell you but if it's a 30 spline unit it will work.

As for as the c-clip eliminators on those axles thats a no. They are different. Those are c-clip axles

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Can you verify the posi is 30 spline to match the axles? How old is that unit?. 3.42 ring and pinion included also?
Thx

Last edited:
Those axles are 30 spline according to the part number.

The posi I couldn't tell you but if it's a 30 spline unit it will work.

As for as the c-clip eliminators on those axles thats a no. They are different. Those are c-clip axles

Would that posi unit work with different axles that allow c-clip eliminators?

Hey guys sorry for the delay, I purchased the posi unit off Dr.Boost a few years ago. Everything in the picture is included. I may have misspoke when I said 31 spline, maybe it is 30 spline. They have been sitting boxed on my shelf for a few years... that's what happens when you have a kid lol.

I also have a Lonny built trans with a mechanical break, billet servo and a 2800 converter for sale. It needs a rebuild but went 10.40's in the previous car and I went 11.30's with it. Asking $550

My trans guy out here said it looks to him that it is a BRF internal but has a different casing, this is from Jimmys High Performance Trans in Wisconsin. Basically the best 200 guy in my area.

Hey guys sorry for the delay but I have an update on the posi unit and axles, they are both 30 spline. Sorry I misspoke, I have been out of the game for a while and forgot what the hell I even have lol.

They will work with eliminators.