Go fast(er) parts FS.

Chevota

All parts are OBO. All parts are from the recent 231ci 1100hp combo. If you have interest lemme know. Posting all items in "parts for sale section" in 2 days.

scott wile

Attachments

• DSCN0331.jpg
    DSCN0331.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 701
  • DSCN0336.jpg
    DSCN0336.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 697
  • DSCN0335.jpg
    DSCN0335.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 696
  • DSCN0334.jpg
    DSCN0334.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 695
  • DSCN0333.jpg
    DSCN0333.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 699
Continued....

Inquire within for description, details, pricing.

scott wile

Attachments

• DSCN0329.jpg
    DSCN0329.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 690
  • DSCN0328.jpg
    DSCN0328.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 691
  • DSCN0323.jpg
    DSCN0323.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 684
  • DSCN0322.jpg
    DSCN0322.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 689
  • DSCN0321.jpg
    DSCN0321.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 685
damn. if i had the money i would take the roller rockers. how much you want for them. pm me if need be.

also whats the specs on the turbo?

Rockers are 1.65 ratio. They're $545 new. I'd take $400.The turbo is a Limit engineering 76 gtq, .85 a/r, and HD wastegate actuator. It's got about 30 miles on it I'd like to get $900.

scott wile

Scott, Looks like my stock location fuel pressure regulator won't work. Do you have an external?
You know first hand how the porting looks. In your opinion how will it matchup to my mildly ported GN1's??
Thanks, Scott

Scott, Looks like my stock location fuel pressure regulator won't work. Do you have an external?
You know first hand how the porting looks. In your opinion how will it matchup to my mildly ported GN1's??
Thanks, Scott

Yes, the stock location fpr was not up to the task so I utilized an external Aeromotive. The port/polish job was an expensive option I opted to have Champion perform so I'm guessing it's as good as it gets. Your GN1s will most likely work but you'll probably need to to port match them to the intake due to the "raised" port job. If it's still in my posession by Jan 6th I can bring it to Vegas and you can check it out while I'm there for CES.

scott wile

Hi scott are you selling my stuff????????

I didn't know I had your stuff? What stuff might that be? Do you know something I don't? If you do, you might wanna fill me in before everything gets posted in the "for sale" section tomorrow.

scott wile

whose heads, details (valves,etc,), and how much?

gotta ask how much for both heads and intake...

thanks...

whose heads, details (valves,etc,), and how much?

gotta ask how much for both heads and intake...

thanks...

New version Champion GN1s, ferrea valves(fresh valve job - 0 miles). Heads and intake both max raise ported/polished/matched by Champion. Made well over 950rwhp on a 231ci motor. $2200 for both heads, intake, plenum, and fuel rails.

scott wile

New version Champion GN1s, ferrea valves(fresh valve job - 0 miles). Heads and intake both max raise ported/polished/matched by Champion. Made well over 950rwhp on a 231ci motor. $2200 for both heads, intake, plenum, and fuel rails.

scott wile

DANG! that is a steal:eek: you have some good stuff for sale Scott. Somebody better buy them selves a Christmas present before they are gone!:cool:

Is the flexplate for internal or external balance? Have an idea of what you want for it? Thanks