GNX vents

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
can anyone tell me the value of a pair or original GNX ( in GM box) vents.
digging thru the garage found a pair (R&L)

also found wheel house covers (when you add GNX flairs,

you can repro vents for 60 bucks so ....
if that helps IDK double that I guess

you can repro vents for 60 bucks so ....
if that helps IDK double that I guess
[emoji107]
It all depends on what you have.
Do you have the brackets and everything for the inside of the fenders also or just the vents on the outside of the fenders

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

That varies also, I have 2 sets, 1 set is junk plastic, basically paper thin. I also have another set that is fiberglass. When I do cut my fender there is no way I was gonna install the paper thin plastic vents in my fenders.
I guess my point is, I paid alot more than that for repops, although I got all brackets and templates.
Genuine GNX vents I would say are worth more is my opinion is all [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

I agree with ya troy D , hope he gets at least what he paid for them :p

Wow Lee you really got something special there. I've never heard of anyone having those.

If you got time to kill I'd put them on Ebay with an outrageous reserve just to see where they get to. Might be worth the fees and if you like the number they reach you could still sell them to the highest bidder.

you wouldn't believe whats stashed in my garage,
I'm going thru boxes, and finding stuff I didn't know I had.
everyday is "SURPRISE DAY" lol
i can help you clean out the garage and i won't charge you that much :)

Howdy Lee
hey old buddy, what are you up to? safe I hope, from covid19 AND all the weirdos!
were so far out of town (and civilization) no one even knows people exist out here.
so I have to resort to shooting coyotes, chipmunks, and quail, as no antifa people will agree to be targets!
good to hear from you ,