Gnx vents

nickrov

Who makes the nicest gnx vents? What are the difference between manufacturers? Any input would be appreciated.

Dude, i did the research as I am actually installing vents and the kit for functionality. From what I hear there is a company called DANKO that is the best. They want 300 for both...my car isnt a DD, so I went with Kirbans. Good luck...i jave not recieved them yet

Dude, i did the research as I am actually installing vents and the kit for functionality. From what I hear there is a company called DANKO that is the best. They want 300 for both...my car isnt a DD, so I went with Kirbans. Good luck...i jave not recieved them yet
25353.jpeg

I'm sorry, I thought you were speaking on louvers. I have Kirban louvers coming...and I have the same vent kit that you have there.

I have had both Kirban's and Danko. I would recommend the Kirban. They are plastic (Like the original) and need minimal trimming. They are also satin black and ready to go. The Danko need a lot of work to fit and are thick fiberglass(mainly resin in the ones I received. (broke in half easily).
just my $.02