GNX style Dash autometer phantom gauges

If budget is no concern the newer Corvette or Camaro trans could be nice. I have no idea on how to control it electronically speaking. Maybe the xfi and trans pcm could be run simultaneously.
For me, I'd go with glide or th400 for over 1000 rwhp.

Not sure what this new cam will shift at but around 7k I think.
the 200 will handle 7k/1000hp,i have a 200 duel fed with all the good stuff in it from dave husek and have had 0 issues with that kind of rpm.its when you want to turn the rpm higher.i think you should just run what you have you might be pleasantly surprised.

the 200 will handle 7k/1000hp,i have a 200 duel fed with all the good stuff in it from dave husek and have had 0 issues with that kind of rpm.its when you want to turn the rpm higher.i think you should just run what you have you might be pleasantly surprised.
I am running what I have, just looking down the road. I have run this thing over 6800 alot. We shall see where the new cam likes to be.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TH400 and a gear vendors unit, dont look back. However the 4L80 and the 200R4 are always options. Sounds like a nice build.

My S2 headed street car im building is getting a 80e and holley dominator.

I have around $2700 in my 80e thats including buying a core and billet input/intermediate shafts. Stock output is good to 1400 wheel. My car should make 1000 whp when turned up. No point in spending $6000+ on a 200 that "might" hold. I want something that I dont have to screw with.