Gnx reproduction dash

Install complete everything working. Speedo off 10 mph. Speedo showing 10mph faster than what car is doing

What are you using to tell it's 10 MPH off? If you're using a scanmaster it's probably the scanmaster reading that is off and not the speedo.

my Stewart Warner speedo/gnx dash does the same thing gets more innacurate as speed increases.. odometer is off 5% going by highway mile markers.. sometimes the scanmaster reads all flaky jumping around to 90+ mph... Not sure what this does to computer as the chip is burned expecting accurate info from vss.. got a buffer and feed thru sender from Casper's that I'm trying to figure out what to do with..

Please do post the LED pt# and the source, I too desperately need them...thanks
the GN Restoration GNX dash lights are 194 only for tach and all the other bulbs are 1816 witch is a ba9s base. just got dash and hope to get it installed soon after the led come in
mike

Then there is this option, Our GNX Style dash which is 100% Plug n Play, Lifetime warranty on gauges & senders, Fully customize-able, and comes with detailed instructions.

$1,400.00 For everything complete Plug n Play dash!

For full details click here ---> http://www.gnsperformance.com/g-body-dash-insetrs

21463317_10214248800285064_6094941654865184401_n.jpg

Classic w-chrome bezels.jpg
Townsend dash.jpg

Last edited:
Hey y'all I have been pondering on this for a while maybe selling my S/W dash cluster and going with a different one. I'm very happy with this dash,but as you all know you always wanting to try something different an new for these cars, a never ending scenario. So I'm testing the water on how many people would be interested in purchasing my dash. JUST curious nothing set in stone yet. $2000.00 shipped lower 48. PM if interested??
Are you using LED bulbs? Your dash is a lot brighter than mine and i took the gauges apart and painted them. And how accurate is your tach? mine gets progressively worse as it goes higher.

Hey y'all I have been pondering on this for a while maybe selling my S/W dash cluster and going with a different one. I'm very happy with this dash,but as you all know you always wanting to try something different an new for these cars, a never ending scenario. So I'm testing the water on how many people would be interested in purchasing my dash. JUST curious nothing set in stone yet. $2000.00 shipped lower 48. PM if interested??
My turn signal arrows are blue not green like yours. now my fuel gauge is is going bad.

I'm going to buy the boost gauge kit and I also ordered a few yellow silicone bulb covers. I'll let you know if it works. I'm a little disappointed with these issues. For $1900 it should be perfect
these dash are far from perfect i had to modifie every single part of mine to be correct.

You can see all of the modifications I had to do to mine to get everything correct at www.aaperformance.org Alans GNX see how stopped the light glare from each light bleeding over and how I used a sharpie to get the boost gauge the correct color.

Are you using LED bulbs? Your dash is a lot brighter than mine and i took the gauges apart and painted them. And how accurate is your tach? mine gets progressively worse as it goes higher.

Yes they are LED bulbs very high quality about $4.00 a piece.I don't know were you purchase your dash ,I got mines from Paul Castle
@ world of motorworks about 10 years ago. I had Russ @ GN restoration calibrate it .No problem with the tachometer or the fuel gauge,
there pretty accurate. Maybe your applique overlay is a newer version and they change the turn signal indicator to blue instead of green ?
My bright light indicator is blue.

I bought mine from Russ as well, and I have blue turn signals, speedo light does not match and needs to be taken apart and painted white on the inside. But overall very functional and oem looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk