GNX Rear Seat Brace.

those any different than the ones found in the g-bod Grand Prixs?

If they are the same, and I would have known they were worth that much painted black, I woulda drilled a few out by now :wink:

Maybe you're on to something. Can't imagine there are many GNX's worthless enough to rob the rear seat frames.

mikec1969 said:
E-bay. 8036941729 Expensive, but not if you needed it. I wonder if it bolts in to a GN?
Those will fit any Gbody, they are welded in. That particular one was a little bent up and fixed. That seller bought it for 80.00 about a month ago. Be careful with that seller, as they have alot of negitive feedback and will not take a credit card or PayPal.

mikec1969 said:
So it was indeed from a real GNX?
Yes, if I remember correctly. The original seller had the fenders, seat brace and a couple of other items for sale at the same time. I think he also stated the number of the GNX that it came out of, claimed that the car was totalled and then parted out.

GNX 233 said:
Yes, if I remember correctly. The original seller had the fenders, seat brace and a couple of other items for sale at the same time. I think he also stated the number of the GNX that it came out of, claimed that the car was totalled and then parted out.
Update on an original GNX seat brace. As I always admit when I am wrong, I have pulled the seats and rear trunk carpet out of my GNX to view the seat brace. It is riveted in. They used 4 rivets on each side and on the top middle. The seat brace that is listed on ebay is not an original GNX brace, that is probably one out of a Gbody Cutlass or Grand Prix. I have photos of the seat brace installed if anyone wants them.

Watch out for this seller. Back when this seller was using the name "edepo", I purchased a fender via paypal. After one month of no fender & no response to my emails, he responded saying it would be sent. After another month and a half of no fender and no response to my emails, I went to paypal and they refunded my money. I posted negative feedback and he posted feedback saying I never paid. As a result of this refund, he no longer accepts paypal. I was not the only one so be careful in dealing with him.

elpoder

I had a very strange or deal with this idiot when he had three aluminum rad supports listed Isent him the shipping costs and when the support came in to the post office I HAD TO PAY THE 53 DOLLARS in shipping again.I paid it because I wanted the product.Once I had the rad support the fun started.And if you check him out he has changed his name again.AAA America. He then called me on my home phone and after a few choice words I then offered to make a trip to Miami to finish the deal,he said it was not necessary.STAY CLEAR OF EPEDO, ELPODER ,AAA AMERICA!!!!!!! :mad: