GNX Purchase

cp1968

I was going through a trunk in the garage yesterday and found my original sticker for my 86 G/N that I bought new. Long story short it got me thinking and I've decided to buy a GNX. I did some due diligence on this site and have come to the determination that I want a moderately driven one. Maybe 20-30k miles, but I'm not necessarily stuck in that range.

I am not looking for deal of the century , but know what they are worth as I have followed the sales. In short, I will pay market price for a 30ish thousand mile nice example.

If it is not too much trouble, I would greatly appreciate a heads up from any of you if you know of one for sale or potentially for sale meeting those criteria.

Thanks for the great site and great info.

I don't know what fair price is yet but a very low miles (about 3k) near mint was about 75k and the slighly modified seized car went for about thirty two with about 42k miles.

Im looking to pay somewhere between the two but lean towards paying more for a nicer car.

Gnx with some miles

Do yourself a favor.. By one with some miles,drive the heck out of it and enjoy it. My friend,time is short,i know there are some beautiful cars sitting in garages that the owners just look at, and i'm ok with that,but it is nice to enjoy these cars..it took me 4 yrs to build my gnx clone, i am picky where i take it and do try to keep it standing tall,but i do enjoy it.. Hey best of luck in your search!!!

Thanks for the advice, and it is well taken.

I certainly dont want the ultra low miles, but don't want the extra maintenance associated with high miles. I'd like to drive it about 2500 miles a year approximately.

Cp1968 I am also looking for a GNX with some miles on it, I have a 1000 mile GNX I am willing to trade for one with some miles on it. Obviously I would also want some gas money in the trade. I feel guilty every time I exercise GNX-438 but it has to be done. Letting them sit in the driveway idling for an hour building up condensation in the engine and exhaust is not good for the car.