GNX princess story.

Pic's Of The Exhaust

Exhaust2.jpg

Exhaust1.jpg

Exhaust system update

What I did was graft a TR hooker Y pipe to the ATR muffler & tail pipes that I received with the deal. Works & looks fine & I will be content with that for now.

Lou,

Wow....That car is clean! Paint those tailpipes black for the Original look! Was the gas take painted and/or replaced at one time?

Lou,

wow....That car is clean! Paint those tailpipes black for the Original look! Was the gas take painted and/or replaced at one time?
Thanks I replaced the gas tank & everything in it.The original had a dent in it.Some original gas tanks came painted. I also think it looks better. Nothing I can do to the tail pipes will make them look original not going to worry about it for now & I like the clean look.

nice car Lou! I've been looking for that bracket that is on the windshield wiper motor that holds the drivers side relays. Is that factory on the gnx? if so, do you know of where I can find one?? thanks!

all this sheep, and lube talk make me sick... what happens in lake forrest,,,,,,we dont want to know:eek: poor Brent:D

nice car Lou! I've been looking for that bracket that is on the windshield wiper motor that holds the drivers side relays. Is that factory on the gnx? if so, do you know of where I can find one?? thanks!

all this sheep, and lube talk make me sick... what happens in lake forrest,,,,,,we dont want to know:eek: poor Brent:D
Thanks! I think Kirban might offer that or maybe one of the other members here can help you with this question.

Lou,

Wow....That car is clean! Paint those tailpipes black for the Original look! Was the gas take painted and/or replaced at one time?

Herb,what bugs me is that surface rust on some of the unpainted parts like the drive shaft . I would like to do something also with the oxidized aluminum valve covers.In the past I have glass beaded & clear sprayed others with good results.I'm afraid to do anything with that for fear of tampering with originality. Am I being too paranoid, are my concerns about this valid.

Calif. undercarridge

What a CA. GNX undercarriage looks like with 13,000 miles on it I have since sand blasted & painted the drive shaft & cross frame. Originality be dammed in this case. Couldn't stand to look at it that way. I had my share of rust when I lived in Buffalo & escaped to CA. back in the late 60.s , Sorry didn't want to re post the whole article but couldn't figure out how to separate the underneath pictures that I wanted to show.

Yes Kirban sells the relocation brackets and the inner fender vent bezels as a kit for something like $120 bucks.

Wow , it's been 14 years !!! The car is still alive and well . I got the car in 2015 from the gentleman Lou sold it to with 13,900 miles , to date it's at 14,500 . The only thing I changed is it has the RC SS exhaust on it now but with the same ATR Pitbull mufflers . I also did a full detail / buff / polish . Still smells new inside !!

Attachments

• Stroker kit-13-2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
  • Stroker kit-8-2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 50