GNX position 5 rear body mounts

TIMINATOR

Anyone know who HAS STOCK on the rear (position 5 I think they are referred to) GNX body mounts? Either regular rubber, or urethane? Every place so far doesn't know what they are, or as usual, OPG showed they were in stock when I placed the order for them, a turbo feed line, a turbo drain back tube, and other stuff. I got the heater hard tubes, decal, and power steering reservoir (overpriced). The rest is on infinity back order, even tho the website showed all was in stock when I placed the online order. Being anal (short for analyze) I placed a follow up call to confirm the order the next day, and was again told all was in stock and would be shipped that day, (Monday.) Nothing was shipped till Thursday. I never recieved the: drain tube, reused and cleaned it, feed tube, made one, nor bushings.
OK, done with the rant, and since this was standard operating procedure with OPG, I am looking for a different vendor, forever.
Is that the correct name for the rear GNX body bushings?
Anyone know where to source them, IN STOCK hopefully?
TIMINATOR

Rock Auto has 1 black set in stock. Also can get in red..........

1677772191917.png

Last edited:
Call Energy Suspension you may be able to get just the #5 Bushing. Link to Energy Suspension - https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/3.4135

Here are the bolt specs if you need this info -

Position 1 uses GM P/N 10049638 (sold ea., 2 needed). Bolt is 12 X 1.75 X 95mm long.
95mm is not common so you have to use 100mm.

Position 3 uses GM P/N 14085301 (sold by pkgs. of 5, 2 needed). Bolt is 10 X 1.5 X 55mm long. Also need two nuts.

Position 2, 4, 6, 7 uses GM P/N 3524497 (8 needed). Bolts are 10 X 1.5 X 80mm long.

Thanks GNONYX (cool neme!) and all others! I called in the order of posting, and Christine at Kirban's verified stock and shipped!
TIMINATOR
Did it really ship??? I've been on hold for a month now.... My label has been created, and I've gotten nothing in response through email or calls....yet.
Seems funny all of a sudden I get a runaround from Kirbans!!!???!!!??? Mike

Christine said they were in stock and could ship today. I'll keep all posted good or bad, just like I did about Chad's wonderful GNX brace. We all deserve to know who is reliable and quality, and who is not.
That is but one reason this board exists!
TIMINATOR trying to TIMINATE if vendors send me parts!

Did it really ship??? I've been on hold for a month now.... My label has been created, and I've gotten nothing in response through email or calls....yet.
Seems funny all of a sudden I get a runaround from Kirbans!!!???!!!??? Mike
Probably depends if it is coming direct from Kirban or Castle.... If the latter; good luck....

If it isn't too much trouble for the board operators, another category could be:
"Rate our vendors"
We are a close knit group, with an even smaller group of related vendors taking, or not taking care of us.
Any positive or negative posts would HAVE to include:
Date ordered
Date promised
Date shipped
Quality and quantity of part(s) (did you recieve a complete order?)
Suitability for the advertised use. Either positive or negative.
Contact # for negative posts, to allow the vendor a chance to correct problems/complaints, if they wish, or care.....
Kind of like our own private Angie's List
Right now, we order by reputation, looking for negative and positive posts, this would put everything in one easy to view area.
TIMINATOR......
again trying to improve the world, one post at a time...

Thanks Guy! I have not seen it on this dinosaur fone. I'll check further! Got my motor together finally! Trying to have it running in a few weeks. Then I gotta do the Razor alky, fan controller, big T body and MAF, interior is done and not installed, but I can drive it with the other interior that's in it now, before I do that, and the rear seat brace.
I will see how bad it annihilates the supposed to be sticky BFGComp 255-50/16s on it now before I decide on what size drag radials, prolly a matching wheel in a 15" to get a better sidewall. What size are yours and wheels?
TIMINATOR

Thanks Guy! I have not seen it on this dinosaur fone. I'll check further! Got my motor together finally! Trying to have it running in a few weeks. Then I gotta do the Razor alky, fan controller, big T body and MAF, interior is done and not installed, but I can drive it with the other interior that's in it now, before I do that, and the rear seat brace.
I will see how bad it annihilates the supposed to be sticky BFGComp 255-50/16s on it now before I decide on what size drag radials, prolly a matching wheel in a 15" to get a better sidewall. What size are yours and wheels?
TIMINATOR

15 x 10 inch Weld Draglites and 295/55 Mickey Thompson DR's.
I have a 1/2 inch notch.

Recieved my 5th position bushings! 8 days from Kirbans. I canceled the other 2 items and bushings from opg after a month today! TIMINATOR