gnx parts wanted

gnx 000

Hi, i'm looking too purchase original Gnx exhaust system.Any one that might have one for sale please pm me.Happy New Years to all.

Over a hundred views and no reply. I must say I am not surprised. At least once a year someone asks the same question and they have received the same lack of reply. I know several people who have them...one even has it hanging on his garage wall. In my case, to save what is left of my system, I took it off and installed the one developed by Richard Clark. But I need to keep it...it was carefully removal so it could be reinstalled if desired.
If you are really interested, why don't you shake the tree by throwing out a number, say $4000 and see if it knocks one of those systems off the wall.

Sadly I am not trying (and would be crazy to sell mine because I know what it would take to replace). I just threw the figure out because it would cause some thought. I would recommend that you search the prior posts.

I had one offered to me last year for $1200.Just didn't have extra money at that time.I know a new one will cost $900. I just don't know how good it will fit.Do you know?