GNX on fat and furious TV show

That POS Cuda running 11.3 smoking those sh!tty tires is the most unbelievable part of the whole show

That POS Cuda running 11.3 smoking those sh!tty tires is the most unbelievable part of the whole show

The Cuda running 11.3 with the butterflies never opening is more unbelievable. They never opened the entire run.

Close second "most unbelievable" is a crazy old guy finding a real GNX in an abandoned storage locker...

Haven't seen that much fake stuff since last year's silicone convention...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Did you see the front right tire on the 69 cuda it looked like it was ready to fall off the alignment was so far out .lucky they never REALLY took the car over 25 MPH because throttle was never opened.What a fake bunch of crap why did i waste the 30 minutes

Its just entertainment, if you want to run your best #s you dont try it with at least 700 lbs of people aboard. Also bet that the real owner of the GNX at the start of the show still has it now.

They are fucking idiots. I about puked when the pulled the tank. I would have gave 35,000.00. Man, they pissed me off enough I want to drive to Ohio and whip some ass

I'm not convinced it was real. I kept straining to see the suspension when they were changing the fuel tank grr... Oh and BTW Pump it? o_O

I am calling bullshit

That entire show is bullshyt.
They HAVE to be scouring the dregs of humanity, to find idiots such as those, to be put up as "actors"...
Some look like the LCD that would be involved w/ Honey Boo boo, and such.

Throw in some more crap such as that "street race" nonsense... [Complete w/ clips of F&F showing the wheels, the timing lites](n)
The truly sad part is the producers think this shyt is believable..:poop:

Hey zombie- whazzz up ? I wonder if that GNX was stoooooooooock? That episode just pissed me off all around. those guys are clowns. After that one I don't think I can watch those bozos again.

Maybe someone from the region could go over and ask if there was a number on dash plate.

Drewster on Tapatalk

What about the guy who bought it? Member here? Anyone know him?