GNX Never Sold!!

10k?

why is it dumb? i happen to not think that any old car is worth more than $10k. it's is my own personal opinion.
Have you ever seen a Barret Jackson Auction? Look at the website and tell them that no car is worth more than 10k. Carrol Shelby's Cobra Super Snake sold for $5.5 million at the one in Arizona.

How about CSX2601 just sold for $7.25 Million ???? :eek:

But then I am a little prejudiced about this car.....and yes the car below is CSX2601....... :cool:

JohnSimonsonCobraDaytonaMTApril1969.jpg

JohnSimonsonCobraDaytonaCSX2601Sale.jpg

$12,500 was an obscene amount of money to pay for a car in 1972, The surgeon who did my back brought one over 10 years ago and paid a million then. He recently opened a museum with his collection open to the public. The collector car market is extremely strong for DOCUMENTED pedigree cars. Back then muscle cars were not marketed and sold as collector cars like GNX. People that brought them had one thing in mind and that was to beat the hell out of them, a lot of GNX buyers pampered them and put the car away thinking it would be a great investment. The ones who did drive them either had them stolen or wrecked them....Seriously, How long does it take to steal a Turbo Buick from a parking lot…. An amateur car thief could be gone in under 3 minutes...

Is this car still at the dealership? Just wondering with all the Dealerships and not to mention that Pontiac and Buick will no longer exist.