Gnx jacket in original box with Molly label for sale

nick19

Just like it says, and in like new condition in the original box. For those looking to complete the collection of memorabilia here is your opportunity. Book,jacket and window sticker complete the car. Asking $2500. Please keep your negative posts to yourself if u feel I'm asking too much. If your not buying it don't worry about it. If you are this is the one as not many still have the Molly Designs box that it was shipped in. Thanks

Do you have a picture ? I'm just interested to see the jacket and the box....pretty cool memorabilia you don't see that often.
Good luck man I'm sure somebody will snatch it up!

Just like it says, and in like new condition in the original box. For those looking to complete the collection of memorabilia here is your opportunity. Book,jacket and window sticker complete the car. Asking $2500. Please keep your negative posts to yourself if u feel I'm asking too much. If your not buying it don't worry about it. If you are this is the one as not many still have the Molly Designs box that it was shipped in. Thanks
Hi Nick,

Interested in purchasing the jacket,book and window sticker but would like to converse with you directly to understand more about the items you are offering. Can you please email me at rr@sdrdistribution.com, Tx

its available and lowered to 1850.00 firm and includes shipping . Do not offer less , this is not a fire sale. if not sold that's fine I may buy another gnx someday that may not have one. if int pm your cell or email and i will send pics . Thanks

its available and lowered to 1850.00 firm and includes shipping . Do not offer less , this is not a fire sale. if not sold that's fine I may buy another gnx someday that may not have one. if int pm your cell or email and i will send pics . Thanks
Able to post pics?

7E7BF09E-CEDD-449B-98BA-20BE13E921C6.jpeg
007135E1-2729-4638-BD7D-198D2ECAEF19.jpeg
B635DCAC-49AC-4BDE-BBA1-E95796554CF1.jpeg
35307A7E-CDBC-4CA4-B074-5AE399759B39.jpeg

jacket is med size and one of 2 that i had with my gnx , kept this one when i sold my car