GNX how many left!!!!

is the Buddy Cox race car still around?

I talked to a friend of Buddy's a year so back and he said that Buddy still had the car and it was in the car trailer where it had been for years. I told him I would be interested in buying the car if it ever became available but he said there were already others that had spoken up for the car if it came up for sale. I would love to have the car and I would keep it just like it was in the 90's 5.0/GN Shootout Glory days!

I grew up in Philly and was into gn's in the early nineties
And I seen with my own eyes at least 5 gnx cars get stripped
For parts and another five turned into clones. I wish I remembered
The numbers.

About ten years ago I owned 424 # sold it to an idiot that lived in an apartment in Oakland CA. crime capital of the west coast populated by a bunch of Obama supporters. The car was parked outside in a carport. Well it lasted about a week before it was stolen. It had a kill switch hidden in the trunk that might of at least slowed the thieves down but he neglected to set it. After the insurance company paid him off he called me looking for another I flipped out & advised him to go buy a Volvo.

I meet the guy that owns GNX 507 last weekend. He drove it to the track 1 1/2 hr away to meet us there. He raced it and drove it back home. It ran mid to low 8's in the 1/8.

Screenshot_20180219-203234.png
Screenshot_20180219-203234.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180219-203243.png
    Screenshot_20180219-203243.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 121
Any plans on repairing and restoring it back to it's heydays, doesn't looks like a to big of a project, definitely have seen worst ?

The owner wanted to sell it, I made an offer but I do not accept it, more than a year ago,

Now I do not know anything, but I can get information