GNX how many left!!!!

I've always thought this question myself. I'm sure some were stolen, totaled or something throughout the years. I always wondered how many are actually left....

Better question. How many have been totaled out and put back together re vin the donor shell

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'd give a guess to all but 5 or so. One
Was totaled in a wreck ...one was caught in a warehouse fire and destroyed.... 1 was ruined in hurricane Sandy. I'm sure there's a few more that were fubared

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

One was parted out even though it was low mileage, and one in Florida was stolen a few years ago.:(

What about the one that was totaled and all the parts put back on a regular GN?
I remember when it was on ebay and then the brother of the guy that died in the car put the pics of the car when it was wrecked
2_G.JPG
10_G.JPG
on ebay so people knew the car was not original.Someone sent me these pics awhile back. I saw a gnx wrecked in schaumburg IL back in the early 90's I was going to buy it for 15k but backed out of the deal because there were alot of parts missing and it was hit hard in the right front

Attachments

• 4_G.JPG
    4_G.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,618
There maybe more than 547 left.......Lot of good clones out there. I see a gnx rear on ebay so theres one less gnx out there?

I remember when it was on ebay and then the brother of the guy that died in the car put the pics of the car when it was wrecked View attachment 194126View attachment 194128 on ebay so people knew the car was not original.Someone sent me these pics awhile back. I saw a gnx wrecked in schaumburg IL back in the early 90's I was going to buy it for 15k but backed out of the deal because there were alot of parts missing and it was hit hard in the right front
If I remember correctly this GNX was rebodied and there was a big controversy over it...

Bryan

Ugh, Seeing those pics of that gnx which the guy died in was depressing. It looked real bad, poor guy. I dont know who would sell car parts that your brother died in. $ is $ to some people i guess....

I remember when it was on ebay and then the brother of the guy that died in the car put the pics of the car when it was wrecked View attachment 194126View attachment 194128 on ebay so people knew the car was not original.Someone sent me these pics awhile back. I saw a gnx wrecked in schaumburg IL back in the early 90's I was going to buy it for 15k but backed out of the deal because there were alot of parts missing and it was hit hard in the right front

I can't help but wonder what the details of that wreck were. Anyone know what actually happened and when it happened?