GNX flare info

GregInAtl

I was wondering if anything is done behind the flare on GNXs? Is there more room from the fender being cut or is it just cosmetic? I am thinkin about cutting my GN fenders to get clearance for my "too big" wheels and slammed stance, and was wantin to do these flares, but dont know how they'd attach if they rely on OEM fender lips.

Flairs

Hey, where are you purchasing your flairs?? The prev post regarding the gnx show cutting of the quarters and fenders.. Most of the reproduction flairs attach to the oritional wheel-opening...no cutting required.. I suggest you get the flairs first before cutting to trimming anything..chances are if tou plan to cut the wheel opening off,you also will be cutting the flair,then the question is"how do you attach the flair??? Hope this helps..

I couldnt do it... no way no how... I'd need an UGLY car to try and cut up first...

Hey, where are you purchasing your flairs?? The prev post regarding the gnx show cutting of the quarters and fenders.. Most of the reproduction flairs attach to the oritional wheel-opening...no cutting required.. I suggest you get the flairs first before cutting to trimming anything..chances are if tou plan to cut the wheel opening off,you also will be cutting the flair,then the question is"how do you attach the flair??? Hope this helps..

I need flares for clearance, not looks (but I like the look also)
I think we'd all agree we'd get a heart transplant to save our life, so I dont sweat cutting metal cars...I'd cut a gnx in half if the mood struck, cars aren't sacred to me...
but I would cut smooth and neat if that helps.

Who makes replica GNX flares (GNX mounting?)

i'm very happy with my flares and they are nice people to deal with.Also I believe kirbans flares do include welting and tape.i would also like to know how danko's louvers compare to the louvers the other venders sell