GNX Fender Vent Decal

I would be a great idea to have some high quality ones done. I would like to have some. I really don"t want to have mine cut on.

Part of the benefit to cutting is they are functional, releasing hot Underhood air

My wife does vinyl decals. I'l speak to her today to see if she can make them. Would eventually need a set of re am vents to get measurements down. But let's see if she can make them first.

OK. Enough now. Please.

I'm waiting for someone to come forward and tell me this is all a joke. Right?

My wife does vinyl decals. I'l speak to her today to see if she can make them. Would eventually need a set of re am vents to get measurements down. But let's see if she can make them first.
do you think she could do fender flairs?:ROFLMAO:

01B700D5-8A13-48EB-8901-B471A728C1AF.jpeg

Thank you Ray.

If you can please take another photo from a square strait-on view, then I can play with the sizing and shading in Photoshop. Once I get it close, I'll print them out on my home printer and spray a little 3-M adhesive on them and stick them to my buddies GN.

He'll love it! (Kirk, are you reading this?)

Of course, I can't do this on my car. Because I cut mine in 20 years ago and I'm stuck with them and can't change my mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the OP.

Please forgive us for having a little fun with this thread. It's not really meant to be mean spirited. I get picked on all the time. You should see what these guys do to me in person! You would be surprised to find out how hard I get bashed for some of the stupid things I have done to my ride.

Just me and Ray having a little fun.

Thank you Ray.

If you can please take another photo from a square strait-on view, then I can play with the sizing and shading in Photoshop. Once I get it close, I'll print them out on my home printer and spray a little 3-M adhesive on them and stick them to my buddies GN.

Of course, I can't do this on my car. Because I cut mine in 20 years ago and I'm stuck with them and can't change my mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the OP.

Please forgive us for having a little fun with this thread. It's not really meant to be mean spirited. I get picked on all the time. You should see what these guys do to me in person! You would be surprised to find out how hard I get bashed for some of the stupid things I have done to my ride.

When I see the car (again) maybe soon I’ll take another picture. The car is at Richard Clark’s shop getting a new stroker motor put in. Taking the stock 14k motor out to set aside

Thank you Ray.

To the OP.

Joey, if the OP can get the vent decals, maybe he can get vent plug decals, too. That way, you could switch back and forth.:D
The decals belong on fart cars...

Joey, if the OP can get the vent decals, maybe he can get vent plug decals, too. That way, you could switch back and forth.:D
The decals belong on fart cars...
I could always put duct tape over the holes. I won't even have to paint it. My car is silver. No one will notice!

unspecified (10).jpg

unspecified (8).jpg