GNX Featured in Magazine

nash871233

Just went on line to Musclecar Enthusiast Magazine to checkout the preview of the article featuring my GNX. Magazine should be out the first week in October. It's in the November issue, which runs a month ahead. The cool thing "in my opinion", is the car is featured with one of my units F-16's. I purchased the car just after returning from my first trip to Iraq in 2004. This played a big part in what got the GNX featured, that and winning my class in this past years Detroit Autorama. So if you get a chance take a look! :cool:

Just went on line to Musclecar Enthusiast Magazine to checkout the preview of the article featuring my GNX. Magazine should be out the first week in October. It's in the November issue, which runs a month ahead. The cool thing "in my opinion", is the car is featured with one of my units F-16's. I purchased the car just after returning from my first trip to Iraq in 2004. This played a big part in what got the GNX featured, that and winning my class in this past years Detroit Autorama. So if you get a chance take a look! :cool:

The article is out! Here is a couple of pictures from the photo shoot. Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSC_0072.jpg
    DSC_0072.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 467
  • DSC_0074.jpg
    DSC_0074.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 466
I would love a ride in the jet! I go nuts for them - try to hit atleast 3 air shows a year!

I would love a ride in the jet! I go nuts for them - try to hit atleast 3 air shows a year!

Hi

I have been fortunate enough in my career to go up in the back seat on five different occasions. Three time in an F-4 Phantom and two time in a D model F-16. As you would imagine, very cool stuff!

them pics look awesome! the GNX contrasts very well with the f-16, did they take anymore?

them pics look awesome! the GNX contrasts very well with the f-16, did they take anymore?

The shots with the F-16 was only part of the photo shoot. This was very professionally done. The shoot lasted about 6 hours and the photagrapher shot about seven to eight hundred photo's. The shots I put up on the board here are from the base photagrapher who was documenting the magazine shoot for the base media and public affairs office. I should be getting a CD with all the shots taken in the very near future.

Omigosh. The backdrop of the f-16's with the GNX in front is amazing. I feel like it could be the set for an upcoming action movie. Congratulations.

Omigosh. The backdrop of the f-16's with the GNX in front is amazing. I feel like it could be the set for an upcoming action movie. Congratulations.

Very cool idea! :cool: Who could we sell your idea to, to make this happen? This sounds like the start of a new thread! Which actor would play the lead? We also need a story line.

The 80's are in. I see a retro enhanced version of some 80's action flick like Lethal weapon and Top Gun (key in 1987) combined with F-16 current climate. Top-Gun meets lethal weapon in 2009... even in the bad economy, i'd pay to see that. Too bad Miami Vice's revival went bust... they should have gotten Don Johnson to do a cameo. He needs a revival ;) Maybe the GNX, F-16 combo would've peaked his interest.

Very cool idea! :cool: Who could we sell your idea to, to make this happen? This sounds like the start of a new thread! Which actor would play the lead? We also need a story line.