GNX FACTORY REPLACMENT EXHAUST

GNXJEFF

I came from the exhaust manufacturing business in my previous job. When I discovered GNX 239 needed a new exhaust I started to search for a new or NOS exhaust. There are some NOS exhausts out there, but I have found them to be very expensive! With my connections in the "QUALITY" exhaust aftermarket I have secured a very reputable exhaust manufacture to duplicate the original GNX exhaust system. GNX 239 will be used for the prototype. "GNX 239's exhaust is original and complete. My question to the GNX owner's is simple...... Who would be interested in a "QUALITY" replacement exhaust for there GNX? Please let me know. If I have enough orders I may be able to get more made at a reasonable price.

Definitly interested,

Here are a few questions:
-are we talking exact reproduction?
-would they be made of stainless steel or Aluminized?
-would you be doing 2.25" or 2.5"?
-would the mufflers be custom made exactly like original or would aftermarket design be used? (I personaly want quiet and low drone witch is why I ask)
-how many orders would you need to get this done and what kind of time frame are we talking about?

I thought I had heard that Richard Clark had done something with the GNX exhaust....Might be a good place to start.

Bryan

Yes. I still have 10 Richard Clark GNX exhausts available.

They are 2 1/2 inch system. I only sell two or three a year. Not much demand.

Pete

Kudos to the original poster for wanting to make an exhaust. As Pete mentioned there is not a big demand for the GNX exhaust. One part of that is that It will not fit regular Grand Nationals due to the lack of GNX Suspension. The other is that most of these cars have super low miles on them. Richards exhaust is a very nice alternative using the most up to date materials and tooling. (Mandrel bends & Stainless)

I have a few GNX exhausts if anyone needs one. Stainless 2/12 inch pipes.

Pete