GNX dash question

GNX Jerry

I've installed a NOS GNX dash in my 87 GN. Since then, the car has a hesitancy to accelerate while at highway speeds. Usually at same speed 72-75 mph being worst and around 61-63 mph second.
I've tried all the obvious ignition and fuel items (new plugs/ wires, hi -flow fuel pump with hot wire,
adjustable fuel press. regulator, a few MAF sensors, and throttle position sensor).
After all this, I still come back to what occurred at time of initial installation of the GNX dash. My
GN had the digital dash originally. After the GNX gauges were installed, the Service Soon light came on each time I drove, at different times. Upon checking for codes...P024 in memory, vehicle speed sensor intermittent no signal. Disassembled dash to inspect connections which were OK. Plugged in scanner and test drove. Verified intermittent speed registry in computer.
My Service Soon light has not come on since then.
Does anyone know about this. How do I get the computer to read the speed sensor without glitching,
if this is what is the cause of my problem. Since ALL real GNX were made from GN's with the analog dash, is there a difference between digital dash and analog dashes that I am missing?

Really, really want to drive my GN on the highway again.

Nope, these are Stewart Warner. Original equipment GNX unused, new. Eventually, I'll also add my SW prototype 30 lb boost gauge to the dash. This one has Buick and GNX on the gauge face. But that's
further down the road , like my new GNX suspension, just waiting for installation.

JERRY, I INSTALLED MY GNX SUSP 2 YEARS AGO. I HAD MY BUDDY'S CAR THERE FOR REFERENCE, MADE IT NICE.. LOVE THE RESULTS... OK, SO.. WHERE DOES A GUY GET A SW 30 LB BOOST GUAGE.. I PURCHASED A SW, VAC GUAGE THAT IS SIMILAR BUT WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE THE PACKAGE AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TOTHE "REAL DEAL"

This one isn't available anywhere. They only made a few of these prototype boost gauges. There is a GNX owner who wants it for his "improved" GNX. Sorry guys, this one is staying with me. Good luck in the hunt for one. Keep the Buick faith.

This one isn't available anywhere. They only made a few of these prototype boost gauges. There is a GNX owner who wants it for his "improved" GNX. Sorry guys, this one is staying with me. Good luck in the hunt for one. Keep the Buick faith.
If that's me thanx Jerry, is your vss sensor connected to the speedo on the back like the original gnx?? also I read somewhere that they had to paint the inside of the speedo whiteso the sensor would read?? if this is true i,m not 100% but xray should know. good luck Jerry.