GNX Dash Alternative

Like it says above - tommorrow (Sunday) is the absolute last day. I have let it go longer than I originally intended to be sure everyone gets a shot at these. I have to get these things done so I can put my heap back together for BG.:D

payment received?

Bent6,

I sent a PayPal for $50 (50% deposit on a plate w/holes). Can you confirm you received it and do I need to go ahead and send the remaining $50?

Thanks,
Rob Pinkston
Richardson, Tx

Bent6,

I sent a PayPal for $50 (50% deposit on a plate w/holes). Can you confirm you received it and do I need to go ahead and send the remaining $50?

Thanks,
Rob Pinkston
Richardson, Tx

Got it. I will contact you when they are ready to ship and the balance will be due then. I hope to have them done by the 20th of this month.

I just test fitted the first plate with the holes tonight. There are a couple of small changes that need to be made - takes a little more effort to mass produce these as there is currently only one like it and it's in my car! Hope to have them ready sometime next week. Thanks for everyone's patience - I want these to be RIGHT for everyone.

Too late for a drilled plate? (2) 3 3/8 holes on the left and center & (4) 2 1/16 on the right

Bent6.....

get the feeling you're on to something here? ;)

I'm kinda wishing I had ordered two! :biggrin:

No rush here either. Take your time and do it right. :cool:

Rob

Sorry Grand Nash - only offering the 7-hole configuration in the photos. It's not too late if you move NOW. The plates are currently in production. We can still add a few more if you get your deposit in TODAY 3/21/08. We may do another run later on if the demand is still there.:biggrin:

Going to pass on the plate Bent6, thanks for the info anyways. I was going to make another dash with my old guages but I decided to just sell my guages to go with a different style guage and keep my mounting hardware.

If anyone who purchased a plate needs 7 gauges I may have a package here for anyone who is intrested. Thinking of changing my current guages to a different stlye if there is intrest in these gauges only.

All gauges like new used for 2 years, 800 miles.

Gauges, Autometer Sport Comp 2 1/16"
30-0-30 vac/boost - mechanical
Oil Press - electrical short sweep w/sender
Water temp - electrical short sweep w/sender
Volts - short sweep
Fuel Level - short sweep

Gauges, Autometer Pro Comp 3 3/8" I used the Pro comp speedo and tach because they looked beter in my opinion.
Tach
120mph mechanical speedo, comes with sensor & upper cable.

Package deal $355 for all + Actual shipping.
Please PM me directly if intrested I do not want to hyjack bent6's thread.
Pics available upon request.