GNX Correct repro Center Cap Decals

trick86

Solid Member
Can anyone direct me to some good quality correct decals to place over a T/A wheel center cap? PM me
Thanks

I have a GNX clone and the wheel center cap decals are worn out. My problem is that all of the GNX center cap decals I find are 2.5 inches in diameter. The ones that are on my GN are 2.25 inches in diameter. The clone job was done in 1988-89 by Quality Engineering/Advanced Vehicle Concepts in Fenton, MI. I haven't been able to find anything that will fit.................any ideas?

Gnx decals

How about this one

Picture 4260.jpg

FYI,

They were not copied at all, the one's GBodyparts has are NOS. If he is out, I have a few sets left for sale.

Joe Harrington

Joe the problem is when I sold yours they ended up being copied & were put on e-bay. I had bought about 100 of them from you if I remember correctly down to about 12. Same thing happened to the 84-88 Monte carlo SS starting instruction visor sticker. I think others have sold more then I ever imagined. Shoot me an e-mail I'll take what you have left. Most went on real GNX's over the last 10 years.

GNX Centers

If your not happy mail them back for a full refund. I know you didn't get originals for $25.00.

Ok All, looks like it was a bit of a mix-up at gbodyparts.com, they are going to correct the problem and is shipping out an original NOS set of 4 to replace the repro-set I recieved at a slight extra cost. I am happy with the resolve....Gotta like good service.

I am cleaning out my garage and have come across a bunch of GNX stuff.
I have a lot of center caps but some say GNX and some have the turbo icon.
Were there two styles ? I also have a complete dash with 85 mph speedo showing just
Over 16000 miles. Not sure if this is for a GN or GNX, but it has a boost gage. Also a new console shifter plate.
I Plan to put this stuff on ebay, but my question is how to list the center caps. Are the turbo icon ones for a GN or a GNX ?

I am cleaning out my garage and have come across a bunch of GNX stuff.
I have a lot of center caps but some say GNX and some have the turbo icon.
Were there two styles ? I also have a complete dash with 85 mph speedo showing just
Over 16000 miles. Not sure if this is for a GN or GNX, but it has a boost gage. Also a new console shifter plate.
I Plan to put this stuff on ebay, but my question is how to list the center caps. Are the turbo icon ones for a GN or a GNX ?

Johan,
I seem to recall that the GNX (Pontiac TA) center caps are stamped on the inside with the p/n 10034896

pictures

GNX caps

Attachments

• IMAG1487.jpg
    IMAG1487.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 340
  • IMAG1490.jpg
    IMAG1490.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 348
  • IMAG1468.jpg
    IMAG1468.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 328
  • IMAG1486.jpg
    IMAG1486.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 341
dash and console

Attachments

• IMAG1479.jpg
    IMAG1479.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 333
  • IMAG1480.jpg
    IMAG1480.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 318
Still looking for either NOS GNX decals and/or NOS centercaps with decal already installed.