GNX clone F/S

nice looking car however i have some questions.

in the trader it says a rebuilt STOCK eng with 450HP?

if it is stock how is it 450HP?

Because of the mods listed below:

Modifications include:

T-E 64 Turbo, Hi-Performance Throttle Body, 55 Lb. Injectors/New ECM programmed for Low Impedance Injectors, one Street,(individually designd for this car) & two Strip chips to use with 116 octane only,(22'&24'), Extended Hi-Performance oil relocation kit, Terry Houston 3” Downpipe with Dump Tube & no cats. All New Maf, Complete Coil, Water pump, Oil Pump, Motor Mounts, gas tank/locking gas cap, Cam Sensor & Shaft, all new. Kirban GNX Dash, GNX Fender Engine vent Louvers & fender well flares, TTA 16” Rims with near new tires, Pinion Snubber, High Performance Lower Trailing Arms, Hi- Performance Axle Bracing Setup, Back Seat/Trunk Brace, Engine compartment Brace, Torque Strap, Adj. Fuel Pressure Regulator, Digital Fuel Pressure Gauge & EGT Gauge, both in the cockpit at the end of the center console, Adjustable Wastegate Actuator, always set to 15 lbs., Lightweight Starter, Aluminum Bumper Mounts, Aluminum Rear Drums, Aluminum MAF Pipe, Aluminum Driveshaft & Loop, Aluminum Vacuum Block, Aluminum Radiator/Extended Oil Cooler with 160' thermostat, Front Mount Intercooler, Kenne Belle Ram Air System, Double Pumper Fuel Pump, Heated 02 Sensor, Lighted Rearview Mirror, Kirban Theft Deterrent System, Cockpit On-Off Fan control switch/Fuse Kill System, Power Front Seat, Equalizer AM-FM Cassette Radio, Rear Defroster, Power Antennae, AC blows cold from recent recharge. Synthetic Motor oil always used with magnetic oil/differential drain plugs. Car has ALWAYS been started up by pumping up the oil pressure before firing up the engine, after it has sit all night or longer & after oil changes. Front end brakes completely redone recently with calipers, races, shoes, & with the brake system changed over to vacuum.

This is a beautiful GNX Clone , and it seems to have some really nice Parts as well. What a great deal it seems, and Best of Luck Selling or Buying it.

I can appreciate GNX Clones, as I had a really nice one at one time as well...

Good Luck and don't worry, it'll sell soon. Mine sold pretty fast.

I forgot to add the GN1 Champion heads to the list!!

Modifications include:

GN1 Champion Heads, T-E 64 Turbo, Hi-Performance Throttle Body, 55 Lb. Injectors/New ECM programmed for Low Impedance Injectors, one Street,(individually designd for this car) & two Strip chips to use with 116 octane only,(22'&24'), Extended Hi-Performance oil relocation kit, Terry Houston 3” Downpipe with Dump Tube & no cats. All New Maf, Complete Coil, Water pump, Oil Pump, Motor Mounts, gas tank/locking gas cap, Cam Sensor & Shaft, all new. Kirban GNX Dash, GNX Fender Engine vent Louvers & fender well flares, TTA 16” Rims with near new tires, Pinion Snubber, High Performance Lower Trailing Arms, Hi- Performance Axle Bracing Setup, Back Seat/Trunk Brace, Engine compartment Brace, Torque Strap, Adj. Fuel Pressure Regulator, Digital Fuel Pressure Gauge & EGT Gauge, both in the cockpit at the end of the center console, Adjustable Wastegate Actuator, always set to 15 lbs., Lightweight Starter, Aluminum Bumper Mounts, Aluminum Rear Drums, Aluminum MAF Pipe, Aluminum Driveshaft & Loop, Aluminum Vacuum Block, Aluminum Radiator/Extended Oil Cooler with 160' thermostat, Front Mount Intercooler, Kenne Belle Ram Air System, Double Pumper Fuel Pump, Heated 02 Sensor, Lighted Rearview Mirror, Kirban Theft Deterrent System, Cockpit On-Off Fan control switch/Fuse Kill System, Power Front Seat, Equalizer AM-FM Cassette Radio, Rear Defroster, Power Antennae, AC blows cold from recent recharge. Synthetic Motor oil always used with magnetic oil/differential drain plugs. Car has ALWAYS been started up by pumping up the oil pressure before firing up the engine, after it has sit all night or longer & after oil changes. Front end brakes completely redone recently with calipers, races, shoes, & with the brake system changed over to vacuum. Carfax availiable upon request. [/QUOTE]

could you give more info on the engine rebuild kit and trans??is the crank been turned or replaced with a turbo crank ??what kind of rods and pistons and what size/

also ..is there any issues with rust??under the car....under the hood and doors and so on?is it a true gn or a t-type?

I hope this will answer all of the previous poster's questions:

Senior owned, not Raced ,GNX clone, 95k, GN1 Champion Heads, 450 HP, New $4000 Black Metallic paint on body, bumpers, & all trim. 3500 mi. on STOCK rebuilt of both the engine/trans & hardened transmission parts used on the tranny rebuild, all receipts -clear carfax copy upon request. Interior is a 7 out of 10, with a new black headliner & black dash surround. This car is originally from Delaware, so there is some underneath rust issues with the body itself, but not the frame so much. I would rate it at very moderate, not severe. $13,500 503-556-1545. jtand@opusnet.com

I hope this will answer all of the previous poster's questions:

Senior owned, not Raced ,GNX clone, 95k, GN1 Champion Heads, 450 HP, New $4000 Black Metallic paint on body, bumpers, & all trim. 3500 mi. on STOCK rebuilt of both the engine/trans & hardened transmission parts used on the tranny rebuild, all receipts -clear carfax copy upon request. Interior is a 7 out of 10, with a new black headliner & black dash surround. This car is originally from Delaware, so there is some underneath rust issues with the body itself, but not the frame so much. I would rate it at very moderate, not severe. $13,500 503-556-1545. jtand@opusnet.com

the problem you are having with these guys is that its too cheap
add another well worth $5000.00 to it and then it should sell fast.
$13,500. for all of that is cheap. so the next thing that comes to mind is something must be wrong with it. you got me Dude.

BTW the is awsome and
good luck with the sale.
Dave.

Exactly what parts make it a GNX clone... I see the wheels and Vents on the fenders, but I can't tell if it has the GNX fender flares from the pics... Nevermind I see the flares now, but I can't remember if factory GNX's were add on's or incorporated into the sheet metal.

Either way, nice looking car.
Yeah, maybe priced too low... but now that you mention the rust... I doubt it.

Funny.. "stock" engine...with a mod list a mile long:p

i was gonna buy it,but could not find the time to go to oregon to look at it,he says its really nice