GNX Black Style Wheels Wanted

DMAC

I am looking for 4 Black GNX Wheels that are in very good condition. Looking for Fronts or correct ones that fit correctly.

Zip for shipping calculations is 71701

What are you looking to spend. I have 2 real gnx rears 23 offset and 2 gta front. Polish is awsome, paint could use touch up to be perfect but very nice the way they are. Are you in TX.

I am looking for 4 Black GNX Wheels that are in very good condition. Looking for Fronts or correct ones that fit correctly.

Zip for shipping calculations is 71701

hello people: Where are you located? I'm in Newton Mass. I'm considering changing things a bit. I have 4 16x8 kirban wheels with new Gereral tires. Not definite but I might do it.
IBBY
I'll be back on line tomorrow as my home LT is dead

I am in Arkansas. Zip is 71701 if you are considering take my zip and check with shipping frieght like Fed Ex Freight and let me know.

I had a friend that had some shipped to him for a little over 200 with the tires on them

Any Pics?

Have any pics of the wheels? ...................Buealer..........Buealer......Buealer

hello people: If you go to a thread (the good, the bad, the ugly) I started you could of seen them but the almighty has removed them.
All the rims look like is your basic GNX rim but the web does not continue all the way to the center. Someone here calls it a pie plate look.
I don't think I'll be posting any pics anymore.
Thanks for nothin. You know who I mean.
IBBY