GNX article in Hagerty Magazine

Venus

Got my summer 2017 Hagerty magazine and saw this article in it.

Attachments

• IMG_0705.JPG
    IMG_0705.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 298
Wow! Looks like it's time for another book store trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Looks like it's time for another book store trip!

I'm pretty sure you can't get this at a bookstore. It's an exclusive magazine sent to people who have Hagerty insurance.

Got my summer 2017 Hagerty magazine and saw this article in it.

Going to get that copy from my uncle , he has Hagerty . I use Grundy , .........Hagerty wanted $1,836 for the year !!!!! Grundy ......$493 ! No brainer .

Going to get that copy from my uncle , he has Hagerty . I use Grundy , .........Hagerty wanted $1,836 for the year !!!!! Grundy ......$493 ! No brainer .

Yea I've seen other people say the same thing. Wonder how Grundy can insure cars so cheap?

I'm pretty sure you can't get this at a bookstore. It's an exclusive magazine sent to people who have Hagerty insurance.

Well, that sucks! Well, if u get to feeling froggy then perhaps you copy and upload it?

I can offer you a trade of a high resolution copy of the GNX 547 copy of Muscle Car Review (that I can send u on a thumb drive)? I tried emailing it and it just reduced the resolution too bad.

I'd like my copy to go to a present GNX owner. First GNX owner to message me with their address gets it.

Hagerty is cheaper for my Bee, but a little higher for the TTA and GN. They are newer, but valued at a lot less. Grundy was cheaper for the newer cars but more for the Bee. It was a wash.
KID

Grundy is great. Hagerty declined insuring my GN because I run it on a dragstrip once a year.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

What was your agreed value? That seems insanely high. I use hagerty, agreed $24k on my GN and it's $385 a year, with hagerty plus. And I'm 26.