GNX 547 Muscle Car Review

Venus

I picked up some extra issues of Muscle car review that features GNX 547 to sell to anyone who can't find the magazine. I've only got 3 copies to sell. Magazine also has a article about cars to collect from the 80s. I'm asking $12 per magazine that includes shipping to the lower 48 via USPS. I will ship them in a manila envelope to help protect them. I accept paypal as a gift please.

Thanks,
B-
upload_2017-1-25_9-37-16.png

Ill take one send me your paypal info, Im at work so later on tonight ill have it in there
Thanks
The Kid

Paypal sent
Thanks Venus, I'm framing that beauty . Had a chance to buy it when I first seen it for sale but was about 3 miles from the house jogging when I stopped by the magazine store, when I went back a few days later it was sold out. Thanks again
The Kid

I'll take one. Have a friend interested in buying a GNX, that will motivate him lol. Send PayPal info.

I picked up some extra issues of Muscle car review that features GNX 547 to sell to anyone who can't find the magazine. I've only got 3 copies to sell. Magazine also has a article about cars to collect from the 80s. I'm asking $12 per magazine that includes shipping to the lower 48 via USPS. I will ship them in a manila envelope to help protect them. I accept paypal as a gift please.

Thanks,
B-
View attachment 296776
If you have a spare I'll gladly take one. Shoot me PP info and I'll get it to you asap. Huge thanks.

All 3 copies are SOLD.

I will try to get more for those who missed out and will update this thread if I can find some.

Thanks,
B-

Last edited:
Gentlemen, your magazines have been sent out. They should be arriving by Jan. 30th via USPS. Thanks again!!

I will try to locate more magazines this weekend.

Thanks,
B-

Gentlemen, your magazines have been sent out. They should be arriving by Jan. 30th via USPS. Thanks again!!

I will try to locate more magazines this weekend.

Thanks,
B-
Ill take one if you get more. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I have been looking all over for them , I bought all B and N had ( 3 ) and they said that's all they get a month . I had my sister in law find me 2 in Memphis and she is shipping those to me , I may sell one and keep the other one .

I have been looking all over for them , I bought all B and N had ( 3 ) and they said that's all they get a month . I had my sister in law find me 2 in Memphis and she is shipping those to me , I may sell one and keep the other one .
I bought one at B&N two nights back. They had a bunch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk