GNX #547 Christmas/New Year contest by CRUZ Performance

So the final price is actually 245k with auction fees ....

Edit...
Mecum charges 6% buyers fee so it should be 233,200.00

I wonder who the buyer was ...

Last edited:
That would be me, Nailed it on the nose, $245.000, It's on page 5. I can't be leave it, Thank you Don Cruz, Please pm me. I hope i'm the winner.

I would bet that Don uses the actual auction price that it sold for not including fees...

You must list the final bidding price for the GNX #547 on this post for everyone to see and no later then MIDNIGHT OF JANUARY 5, 2017.
It was mentioned. go back to post #1

220,000 lmfao for a glorified regal.

245,000.00 for a glorified regal. Holy shit I've seen it all now lol.

No shit!

I don't give a damn about the prices of these cars.

Mine is modded like crazy. Nowhere close to original, so, who cares? Unless the buyer want's a mid to low 10 second car.

My son will inherit it.

He can sell it for $5 if he chooses to do so.

To be hoest, whatever happens to it once I'm gone, I have no control.....

Last edited:
pol you
No shit!

Mine is modded like crazy. Nowhere close to original, so, who cares? Unless the buyer want's a mid to low 10 second car.

My son will inherit it.

there boring as original
A lot more fun with a stage 2 in one lol

Attachments

• IMG_0967.PNG
    IMG_0967.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 117
No shit!

My son will inherit it.

I agree 100% with you!.;) I much prefer to mod my cars the way I want them. I'm definitely not into matching-numbers, museum-never driven cars. To me, a large part of the fun with these cars is to enjoy them, not parking them and only look at them…:rolleyes: …and like you, when I'm gone my sons will inherit of my GN as well as my Chevelle and I know the cars will be in good hands as they're both into muscle cares like me. :cool:

Claude.

P.S: and about the $245k GNX, I think that's just C-R-A-Z-Y ! :dead:

You guys need to connect the dots. Crazy money and phone bidder. Whose mo does that fit? I'd bet the buyer(I really hope I'm wrong) is one of those saudi oil guys. Which means GNX #547 will be heading overseas destined for the middle of the desert. Where it'll become another useless trophy in some vast collection, where the new owner will never truly know what it is or represents.

If true, look for me to start one of those go fund me pages to "Help Repatriate GNX #547."

You guys need to connect the dots. Crazy money and phone bidder. Whose mo does that fit? I'd bet the buyer(I really hope I'm wrong) is one of those saudi oil guys. Which means GNX #547 will be heading overseas destined for the middle of the desert. Where it'll become another useless trophy in some vast collection, where the new owner will never truly know what it is or represents.

If true, look for me to start one of those go fund me pages to "Help Repatriate GNX #547."
Plenty of collectors in the US with F you money ... Including GM ...But who knows...