gnx 532 stolen

It's like a punchline.....and it was owned by a lawyer the whole time...
If you google Ronald fox umatilla Florida seems to be a lawyer. Wonder if that has anything to do with it. Like he defended some criminal (the thief) and got paid with a gnx. This could be for a cool movie plot.

This car showed up in this month's AutaBuy magazine out picked up here in California too. I sure hope the owner gets this car back. I'm very intrigued with this post.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 79
Keeps getting weirder and weirder.
If I get chopped up and end up in a landfill, let the fbi know I told the original owner about this thread.
Thanks,
rich

If I get chopped up and end up in a landfill, let the fbi know I told the original owner about this thread.
Thanks,
rich
We're gonna miss you Rich.
I'm sure I'll be barely missed.
If we're lucky we can share the same landfill.

It's amazing how this thread went dead once some substantial info came out.

D

Thanks,
rich
Your must have a pretty big life insurance policy naming your wife as the beneficiary. :cautious:

We're gonna miss you Rich.
I'm sure I'll be barely missed.
If we're lucky we can share the same landfill.

It's amazing how this thread went dead once some substantial info came out.

D
I'm still craving for more info. I wan't to know how this "stolen from" owner is going to deal with this.

This Whole story is BS! Look at the title number from 1988 and 2015, it's the same title number witch means it's the same person. Why would the original owner renew his plates if his car was stolen 5 years ago.

This Whole story is BS! Look at the title number from 1988 and 2015, it's the same title number witch means it's the same person. Why would the original owner renew his plates if his car was stolen 5 years ago.
Inquiring minds want to know.

03/16/1988
Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Gainesville, FL
Title #45805741
Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Loan or lien reported

09/21/1995
12 miles
Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Ocala, FL
Odometer reading reported

09/25/1995
Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Ocala, FL
Title #45805741
Title issued or updated

09/24/1998
Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Ocala, FL
Title #45805741
Title issued or updated

11/21/2002
Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Gainesville, FL
Title #0045805741
Title issued or updated
Exempt from odometer reporting
Registration updated when owner moved
the vehicle to a new location

12/01/2003
152 miles
Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Vehicle purchase reported

01/15/2004
Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Umatilla, FL
Title #0045805741
Title issued or updated
New owner reported
Exempt from odometer reporting

06/05/2006
Danny Len Buick GMC
Mount Dora, FL
352-357-4181
dannylen.com
Recommended maintenance performed

12/08/2015
280 miles
Danny Len Buick GMC
Mount Dora, FL
352-357-4181
dannylen.com
Battery/charging system checked
Fuel system checked

12/14/2015
Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Umatilla, FL
Title #0045805741
Title issued or updated
Correction to record
Vehicle color noted as Black

Their's no way to sum this up. But if I was forced to come up with something, I'd say the best way would be to call it a cluster f*ck.

Somebody posted that his friends gnx got stolen. People did some research and claimed it was a hoax. 5 years later that alleged gnx went for sale. Someone noticed and emailed the thread starter who told the original owner. The original owner called the guy that told the friend. Someone posted some facts that rebutted the original owner claim it was stolen. Now there's some sort of voodoo gag order where's noones talking.

Somebody posted that his friends gnx got stolen. People did some research and claimed it was a hoax. 5 years later that alleged gnx went for sale. Someone noticed and emailed the thread starter who told the original owner. The original owner called the guy that told the friend. Someone posted some facts that rebutted the original owner claim it was stolen. Now there's some sort of voodoo gag order where's noones talking.
Wow! You did a great job. The biggest problem now is there really is nothing anyone can do unless the original owner comes forward to say this information provided by D is not correct for some reason. Apparently he knows this thread exists. But has not come forward to fill us in on the events following his awareness.