GNX 506 on EBAY

nickrov

The car has T-Tops and its no where to be found on registry? ALso there are no shots of rear end to show suspension? It has the asc tag and it has the intercooler sticker. What are the rpo codes to signify its a GNX? also if we run the vin wont it say if its a regular regal? Help me out guys I am GNX crazy and have been looking all over for a nice car. I dont even mind if its a tribute as long as it stated properly and the car is a good car.

I sent a message to the sell.....it appears to be from an estate sale and the sell has been misinformed. Hope he call me.

He called me....he know understands and will be changing his add....he was misinformed.

X ray i talked to this man through email a few times today, How does he have the asc stickers and the sticker on the intercooler? Did they reman those ? Is it even a real gn? Is there a gnx checklist for things to look for? I do not know a ton like most of you but i was 99% sure soon as i saw this that it was a fake. What do you think a car like that is worth? Can you tell aftermarket fender vents and flares from the factory ones? (P.S. your car is absolutely beautiful and is and would be a close 2nd to owning a real GNX. Thanks in advance. Nick

Since the suspension on a GNX is an expensive add on to a regal, looking at the backside usually gives it away for me.

There's a guy in Rhode Island rolling around on GN rims on what appears to actually be a GNX. My guess is he's protecting his original wheels, because the suspension and badging is there.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

X ray i talked to this man through email a few times today, How does he have the asc stickers and the sticker on the intercooler? Did they reman those ? Yes but the stickers are not a 100 percent duplicate of the original. Is it even a real gn? I did not check. Is there a gnx checklist for things to look for? The best thing is to go to http://gnxregistry.org/ and he will look up the vin. I do not know a ton like most of you but i was 99% sure soon as i saw this that it was a fake. What do you think a car like that is worth?????? Can you tell aftermarket fender vents and flares from the factory ones? Most of the aftermarket vents are vacuformed ABS and are easy to spot but there is a manufacture that makes one that is hard to tell that it is an aftermarket part. The production flare are plastic aftermarket are fiberglass. (P.S. your car is absolutely beautiful and is and would be a close 2nd to owning a real GNX. Thanks in advance. Nick T
Thanks for the nice word...best regards rick

21 lbs of boost? I didn't see any mention of alky or race gas. That car looks great though! I would certainly buy it at its current price of $8,800.