GNX #503 Houston Mecum

My guess is $48-55k . I think hat car has been sold a couple times in the past 4 or 5 years .

Scenario may be the owner puts some astronomical reserve on it and it doesn't sell

.- No. 503 of 547 produced
- Less than 100 miles on engine rebuild
- New interior pieces
- New paint
- New header panel
- New carpet and panels in trunk
- New weather stripping in trunk and doors
- New headliner
- New gauge panel
- New upper door panels
- Believed to be 63,235 miles

GNX 503 only bid up to $42k, No Sale.
I saw the under hood shot when it went across stage , needs some tlc under there !!! Check back later , it might have been hashed out for a sale at the bid goes on booth .

I'm recently found a gnx #503 in a barn assume its a clone, not sure. nice car runs good . any idea what it's worth? thanks

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 158
  • 0 bytes · Views: 140
  • 0 bytes · Views: 171
I'm recently found a gnx #503 in a barn assume its a clone, not sure. nice car runs good . any idea what it's worth? thanks
Interesting find! Were you able to get the Vin number? If so you can compare it to the GNX registry.
KID

You discover a want to be cloned GNX in the barn, it's not real. GNX had no Ttops, and lots of clues viewing the engine compartment, one example the fans relay bracket is not visible. But don't get discouraged you still found a GN.
BTW, Welcome to the Forum.

Value of that car will vary ,more photos would help, interior ,open truck lid and take photo of SPID LABEL how many miles carfax etc. price will range from probably 12K to 20K ?

I couldn't see the T-tops on my phone. Looks like a nice car! If your flipping it shoot me a text!
734-626-3485
KID