gnx 474

ajesh35

hello, does any one have any info on the car, its on ebay, any advice would be appreciated.

my 2nd GNX ?

Should be in my driveway with my we4 next week if minor details are finalized. :D :D

I noticed a few things on the car that aren't stock/correct. Makes you wonder why on a 500 mile car.

Spoke to the dealer handling the sale, said the muffler clamps were replaced with stainless and the hose clamps were also upgraded. Many have changed hose clamps, as they were not the best for these high boost engines. Do you see anything else not stock? Thank's.

Spoke to the dealer handling the sale, said the muffler clamps were replaced with stainless and the hose clamps were also upgraded. Many have changed hose clamps, as they were not the best for these high boost engines. Do you see anything else not stock? Thank's.

Here is what I noticed at a quick glance from previous pics: The fuel tank is cleared, breathers, alternator, IC hoses are wrong, trunk kit obviously they are not embroidered, wrong hat. I did also notice the muffler clamps were changed. (I too was considering this car until I found out about these things)

It looks like a fine example however, it just makes you wonder why little things like this were changed on a 500 mile car. Why change them at all! Especially if the car is a trailer queen.

For this kind of money and especially on a GNX, I would want every nut and bolt factory in-tact but that is just me.

Good luck, and post some pics when you get it home!