GNX-438 for sale or trade 1076 Miles

L78-Kidd

Caretaker of GNX-438
I am looking to sell my GNX outright or trade for a GNX with miles on it or a Real Nice GN. GNX-438 has 1076 exorcise miles on her and I am telling you this car is absolutely stunning. I have looked at a lot of X’s and as far as I am concerned this car qualifies as one of the best. When you look at 438 you will see for yourself that the mileage is real. 438 Still has her original lacquer paint which is real nice. Yea-Yea I know the GN paint jobs were terrible but this cars paint looks great. I kid you not when I tell you that the Interior still smells just like it did in 1987 with that new car smell. Tires and exhaust look like they belong on a 1000 mile car. not a 10,000 mile car. Pictures do GNX-438 no justice... If you are serious I encourage you to come look at this GNX. This car will not disappoint. Obviously trades will have to include gas money How much depends on the car. Also, I recommend that with any classic car purchase you get some independent opinions. An inspection, in person when available is always recommended. Please Serious buyers only, Absolutely No Test Pilots :eek:
Asking $75,000
If you have any questions or need better pictures email me at’
70-SS_RS-L78@Comcast.net
GNX438@Comcast.net

Please! Ask your: God, Wife, Preacher, Brother, Pastor, Dad, Mom, Cousin, Uncle, Dog, Cat, Bird or any other permission that you may need. Please have your funds in order. I will not release the car untill all funds have been cleared. Shipping charges are the buyers Responsibility.

438-2.jpg

438-6.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Thats a pretty good deal right there. I wish I had the money. Goos luck with the sale.

Probably one of, if not the nicest GNX out there, especially if it has good original paint. Worth every penny, good luck with the sale.

I am looking to sell my GNX outright or trade for a GNX with miles on it or a Real Nice GN. GNX-438 has 1076 exorcise miles on her and I am telling you this car is absolutely stunning. I have looked at a lot of X’s and as far as I am concerned this car qualifies as one of the best. When you look at 438 you will see for yourself that the mileage is real. 438 Still has her original lacquer paint which is real nice. Yea-Yea I know the GN paint jobs were terrible but this cars paint looks great. I kid you not when I tell you that the Interior still smells just like it did in 1987 with that new car smell. Tires and exhaust look like they belong on a 1000 mile car. not a 10,000 mile car. Pictures do GNX-438 no justice... If you are serious I encourage you to come look at this GNX. This car will not disappoint. Obviously trades will have to include gas money How much depends on the car. Also, I recommend that with any classic car purchase you get some independent opinions. An inspection, in person when available is always recommended. Please Serious buyers only, Absolutely No Test Pilots :eek:
Asking $75,000
If you have any questions or need better pictures email me at’
70-SS_RS-L78@Comcast.net
GNX438@Comcast.net

Please! Ask your: God, Wife, Preacher, Brother, Pastor, Dad, Mom, Cousin, Uncle, Dog, Cat, Bird or any other permission that you may need. Please have your funds in order. I will not release the car untill all funds have been cleared. Shipping charges are the buyers Responsibility.

438-2.jpg

438-6.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Picture074.jpg

How many owner car is it?

got about 200k left on the house ... after its done i will be looking .... bump for good deal

Don't think I would get a second mortgage on my house for any car, but that sure is a nice one! GLWS.

can you send me a contact # so I can ask several questions, thanx....steve-utica ny
315-725 2111

Steve (Sbs) you have a PM,

I posted this ad last week and the next day I toasted my computers hard drive. I gave my computer to the family techno wiz and he got me up
and running again but I lost everything. Hey ya ready for this; GNX 438 still has her original antenna and it still works... I believe 438 had 5 owners, Sold new in Ca, I will post the VIN so you can do a carfax. I have owned her since 2006 and put 150 Exercise miles on it. The oil was recently changed, a fresh batch of Mobile-1 and ZDDP put in. Brake system was flushed last year.

The first person who comes to look at this car is going to buy it….
If this car does not sell I am going to start putting some miles on it. It’s a shame because It should be pampered by a museum somewhere.

Hey Jeff how are things in NC? What do you have that might interest
me? I am open to trades for a high milage GNX, GN or a nice GNX Clone..

BTW, Does Jack still have my old 71 Z/28?. That was a great car…

IMO. This car deserves to go to BJ auction. Detail the crap out of it and leave the plastic on the seats. It is just that nice. I'm sure someone will pony up the $75k and more.

well looks like ima have to play the lottery tonight... thats one nice car man glws.

Steve (Sbs) you have a PM,

Hey Jeff how are things in NC? What do you have that might interest
me? I am open to trades for a high milage GNX, GN or a nice GNX Clone..

BTW, Does Jack still have my old 71 Z/28?. That was a great car…

Things are great , thanks

Nothing to trade with like that right now. Have a bunch of Mustangs and Camaro's

Not sure on your old Z?

Check my website also in case you might trade for anything else.

gnx trade for a gn

I have low mileage Gn less then 700 miles if your interested plus. I am interested in your GNX call me. Thanks, Jesse

I apologize for my tardiness, between vacation and the Kaos I came back to I did not have the time to return calls or get the pictures that were asked for. Hear is a link to some more pictures of the car. If the weather cooperates I will take her to the shop Easter Sunday and get some photos of the undercarriage with the car on the lift. Also I had Molly sign the Option label on the deck lid when I had 438 at Kirban’s Reunion a few years back.

GNX #438 pictures from cars photos on webshots