GNX #375 On EBAY

FYI, contrary to what is stated in the ad Kirbin never touched that car, only to take photos of it. I personally installed the aftermarket parts. A few details are not quite correct.

Underside looks as clean as it was after I spent 100's of hours cleaning it. The gas tank is NOT painted, that is raw metal.

I wonder if the title still has my name on it. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I still have GNX 375 diecast & lithograph and some other things.

I have GNX 375 diecast & lithogragh in the black chrome version !!Also pics of the car with 59 miles on it the day I bought it.

Hey Tom,

And I have photos of when I bought it from Tom with 1102 miles and photos of when I sold it with 1102 miles

I thought I was told that I had all the Diecasts numbered 375:confused: :confused: I'll have to go check and see whats up!!!!!!

I have GNX 375 diecast & lithogragh in the black chrome version !!Also pics of the car with 59 miles on it the day I bought it.

I have the die cast in my display case and the lithogragh on the wall in my office right behind me. I bought it from Ted a little while ago with some other turbo regal die casts. I sure hope that I truely have the only #375 ???

My thoughts exactly, but I could be mistaken. I will do a check, but I sure thought I bought all the 375 cars for obvious reasons, or at least I thought I was buying all the 375's that were released

Joe

I have the die cast in my display case and the lithogragh on the wall in my office right behind me. I bought it from Ted a little while ago with some other turbo regal die casts. I sure hope that I truely have the only #375 ???

I am interested in this GNX and was wondering what you guys think of it?

My only issue, other then price, would be that I drive everything I own because cars were made to be driven. Is this GNX one that should be a trailer queen or can I drive it 500-1000 miles per year without affecting the value of the car? Thanks. John

Many people may disagree with me, if driving it a 1,000 miles a year, I would buy something with 20-30K miles. That way you won't pay huge dollars and will not feel guilty about driving the car.

I have been there before, the last car was a 2600 mile 90 Saleen that was in every Saleen related publication you can think of and won all sorts of MCA awards. I wound up selling it because it was a trophy that was in the garage and only went a couple miles once a month.

The value of this GNX is the low mileage and adding a 1,000 miles a year may not seem like much, but own it 7-10 years and now you have 10-15K miles on the car, which will only decrease the value.