GNX 314 FOR SALE

Dennis Kirban

I am selling this GNX for the owner. The current owner is the second owner and he has had it for 16 years. GNX is 100% stock. Mileage stands at just under 11,000 actual miles. Garaged and covered since new.

He does have the GNX jacket but not the book.

Car runs and drives 100% paint is excellent. I bought 4 Turbo Regals from this man and his son years ago. Car is located in Maryland. He is paying me a commission so the price is pre set.

Car has non working power antenna and filler are cracked (best to replace all of them). Car still retains a new car smell.

The price tag is $54,000 grand. GNX is fairly priced.

For more info and photos email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

Car is located in Maryland.

On a side note I have another car for sale:

1999 Firebird coupe brite red exterior with a 3800 series II engine and a manual 5-speed transmission. Garaged since new 3-owner coupe. Grey cloth interior. I have the original window sticker. Latest PA inspection. Body and paint is absolutely perfect show quality.

Tires are fairly new. I have receipts showing clutch, flywheel is new. Rear main seal was done as was pan gasket also valve cover gaskets. It was recently tuned up. Car has 94,200 actual miles.

Very hard to find manual shift Firebirds and also a hardtop. Car runs and drives perfect.
Low optioned car. Spare was never used.

Here is a fun car that can deliver 25-28 mpg and yet be sporty. The 3800 engine is one of GMs best.

Seeking $6995 or best reasonable offer. This is a Kirban quality car. It is that nice. Runs and drives tight and rattle free. Never abused.

Again email me for photos and more info.

Last edited:
I put the price in the initial copy however the price is $55 grand for the GNX not $54 as noted I erred.
I already got 8 people interested at this point mileage is 10,542. unmolested example same owner last 16 plus years...
runs out 100% paint is like new. fillers are cracked headliner has a bubble or two and antenna does not work. Tires have been changed he does have the jacket and is not sure if he has the book or window sticker.

stil smells new....

fairly priced at $55 grand...remember same owner last 16 years so its not one that has been kicked around by several owners.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis, do you have a deposit now? thanks

Not at the moment one person is looking at it this weekend another may put a deposit down sight unseen I am forwarding people to actual owner once I see who is really a player....

With the initial interest I think it wil be sold in the next 5-7 days

denniskirban@yahoo.com

how many are around in that price range that has that history of same owner non molested...with jacket....that is how buyers have to look at it...

Surprised that the fillers are cracked. I would expect them to be cloudy but not cracked. Great deal nonetheless.

Actually the Series II is a Buick designed engine that grew out of our 3.8 and Stage engines. BTW, TTAs are allowed in the Buick For Sale area. This Firebird is a cousin of it.

Quit complaining about the other car, if it bothers you that much just don't look. I have done a few favors for you Brett over the years please just let it go.

Can't we just realize that the main car here Dennis is selling is the GNX, and I do believe everyone here understands that.

Quit complaining about the other car, if it bothers you that much just don't look. I have done a few favors for you Brett over the years please just let it go.

Can't we just realize that the main car here Dennis is selling is the GNX, and I do believe everyone here understands that.
X2!!! On that who cares ! Lol. TTT on gnx