Gnx 176 #

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Well I went & did it. I listed it on E-bay, Thought I would put it out there to see what happens. I know I will hate my self if it sells. But just cant justify owning a car that just sits,I'm bored & need another project to keep my mind off the direction this country is headed.

Beautiful car Lou. Drooled over it at Bates. Good luck with the sale, Hope all works out for you.

Beautiful car Lou. Drooled over it at Bates. Good luck with the sale, Hope all works out for you.
Thanks, I have had my fun with it & it's time for someone else to enjoy it. Hopefully it goes to a good home. I put a lot of effort into making it as perfect as possible.

Lou get a hold of yourself don't sale that nice low mile GNX its probably been one of the cleanest i've seen around.

Lou get a hold of yourself don't sale that nice low mile GNX its probably been one of the cleanest i've seen around.
Don't worry no one has any money to buy it, I would be surprised if it sold, I just want to torture myself.

Don't worry no one has any money to buy it, I would be surprised if it sold, I just want to torture myself.

Yeah, just set the reserve way too high. That is how I kept from selling a vehicle once. My wife really wanted it gone, and in order to buy another vehicle I had to post the other one up on eBay. (I really liked that truck...:biggrin: )

Yeah, just set the reserve way too high. That is how I kept from selling a vehicle once. My wife really wanted it gone, and in order to buy another vehicle I had to post the other one up on eBay. (I really liked that truck...:biggrin: )
So do you miss your wife.

MAN what is it with wife's there never happy with out bitching that kind of answer my question when they turn up dead in the river they have just pushed to far:mad: i myself wish i can go back do things much different sure not the only one here.

MAN what is it with wife's there never happy with out bitching that kind of answer my question when they turn up dead in the river they have just pushed to far:mad: i myself wish i can go back do things much different sure not the only one here.
Can you now understand why I prefer sheep.

I hope it goes to a good home Lou, but hell as long as the cashiers check is good who cares right:cool:

Can you now understand why I prefer sheep.

*LOL* That's too much info......
Mine has hated every Muscle car that ever followed me home through the years...
Till I brought 438 home... She loves this car, Keeps a picture of it on her phone and I am "NOT" allowed to sell it.
I don't get it, Probably never will...

*LOL* That's too much info......
Mine has hated every Muscle car that ever followed me home through the years...
Till I brought 438 home... She loves this car, Keeps a picture of it on her phone and I am "NOT" allowed to sell it.
I don't get it, Probably never will...
I once had a woman tell me once that the reason they are jealous of a mans car is that they can compete with other woman but can figure out how to with a car.

I hope it goes to a good home Lou, but hell as long as the cashiers check is good who cares right:cool:
I have been getting bombed with calls,Some very weird like this guy who just got out of this clinic & had his colon checked out & was still groggy on medication.Was telling me all about the procedure & was interested in the car. I recommended that when the meds wore off to call me back. Hasn't gotten back yet.This has defiantly taking care of any boredom issues.

gnx 176

Makes wonder if it will really sell.I think you may have backed a serious buyer with funds away.:rolleyes:

gnx

Uh,I thought that was the whole purpose of a car being posted for sale.I hope it sells too.Makes my cars worth more too.

Do the front control arm bushings have zerk fittings? Is that a GNX thing or aftermarket?