GNX 119

Gene Nelson

looking for any and all history on this GNX 119 sat straub Motors, Keyport N.J, for 23 years went to TSJ Auto Brokers, Lakewood, N. J. in 2009. 11/23/2009 went to Marshall-Goldman in Cleveland Ohio. 10/22/2012 transfer to Phoenix A.Z, any info would be helpful Thanks

I know the Owner of TSJ Auto Brokers and remember the car. When he was a young man he used to cut classes to to go to the dealer in NJ to see the car. :p Years later he purchased the car and then wholesaled to Harlan at Marshall Goldman. Let me know if you would like any additional details.

I know the Owner of TSJ Auto Brokers and remember the car. When he was a young man he used to cut classes to to go to the dealer in NJ to see the car. :p Years later he purchased the car and then wholesaled to Harlan at Marshall Goldman. Let me know if you would like any additional details.
Is there a chance you could hook me up with him, any paper work he might have,What came with the car, History paper work who he sold it to 'personal Name so I can get in toush with them"Thanks