GNX 100% Tribute Replica FOR SALE $29500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck of a deal

I'm also amazed that this car is still for sell!!!! If i had not already built my gnx tribute,i would be all over this one!!!!!well this car is like..."money in the bank"i f i were you, i would hold on to it if possible...

Car is still for sale.....

I will soon take it out for pics again.... I just havent been into selling it but it is still available....

the engine was freshened up...long block and heads...cam etc.... yes it is as quick as a GNX... 13.80@103 mph..... that use to be quick but my stock CL65 with 90k miles runs 11.62@120 stock.....and weighs 700 lbs more then my GNX....these cars are very cool and collectible and awesome to own but not quick anymore....

Here's a bump for a bad ass car. I, too, am very surprised someone hasn't jumped all over this car. It's a sweet deal!

You should take it on the Hot Rod Power Tour in June! It starts in FL and ends in Michigan. I'd love to see that car! I'll be down there for the tour. Be there!

I would take it on the tour but I am too busy...

getting out of Buicks for a while...fell in love with AMG....have 2 now...CLS55 ..CL65-----

No trades......BUT FIRST PERSON WHO GIVES ME $27K...I WILL SHIP IT FREE....

NOBODY HAS SEEN THE CAR....BUT A TON OF PEOPLE KEEP DREAMING ABOUT IT.....LOL

Why is this car still for sale?... Or is it?

Crap economy is why and it's only got worse over time. It's ashame it's a great recreation for sure. If my barn wasn't full and I had some cash I'd be all over it. I've always wanted a done right recreation so I could actually drive and show it and not have to worry about it to much. I have a hard time driving my TTA around keeping 100 feet between me and every other nutty driver on the road! :D

Good luck with the sale it's a beauty and done very nice!

Like I said before, I have seen this car in person and dare I say it? It is actually BETTER than a REAL GNX.:smile:

Like I said before, I have seen this car in person and dare I say it? It is actually BETTER than a REAL GNX.:smile:

Even in a down economy I sold my 126K mile GN with Mods for $14K here... I almost made the call until my wife reminded me to finish the kitchen and bathroom renovations first...

The good thing is she likes the car too :)

If this

Car was for sale when i started building mine . I wouldnt have started . And id be driving it .. Bump for a great car thats seen alot of love .. The x at a discount .. Ive got more invested in mine than hes selling this for .. And im sure he does to ... 29500 is cheap when you consider what your getting ..

Status
Not open for further replies.