Gns test car's new home/owners.

Mark, I actually felt fine watching it drive away seeing that it went to Nick and his wife.... This car couldn't have went to better or nicer people who will definitely take this car to the next level and take care of it like I did, if not better!.... The two X-Ray cars have been together before years ago and even raced side by side at Piedmont raceway which some people have video of but was never sent to either of us.... The best thing for me is knowing the car will be seen at Buick events and I get to see it evolve into Nick's car as he puts his own stamp on it.....

Rick Hunt called me right after you gave him a ride with nothing but good things to say about the suspension and how nice the car rides and handles, which meant A Lot to me.... With this car words will never explain how this car rides & handles until someone rides in it.....

Nick I look forward to seeing you at the next Buick event! You have a spot to display the car at our booth anytime!

Scot W.

.[/quote]

That means alot Scot, We have already started doing odds and ends things to keep us busy on the cold days . I do have a few things i would like to do to the car but nothing drastic. I will start posting pics of work as it happens. I really am just excited to drive the car and spend time with my wife. ( and no she doesn't read this Forum LOL) My schedule is crazy at times but i will make BUICK events a very high priority. That is a great offer Scot and I will take you up on it. BG maybe? What are the dates?? I look forward to running the car sooner than later. If there are any events coming up please email or PM them to me this goes for everyone. I am kind of swamped with work right now and I might miss dates and times with out help! :) I am looking forward to meeting more Turbo Buick guys in the area and starting maybe a cars and coffee once a month ???? Lets get these cars out of the garages! They were meant to be driven not stared at.
Nick

Congrats on the purchase. That car has been followed by many along its life since Scot has owned it, and I am glad to see we can continue to watch it with the new owner. That car is pretty epic!
I will do my best to keep you guys in the loop, If for some reason i dont , Email me or pm me and ask for pics or anything you want to know.:)

Nick, it was very nice to meet you, and I'm glad to see that car will be in Ohio and in caring hands. I hope to see you again at the next Buick event!

P.S.- sorry, I forgot about the Sharpie I left with you ;)

Nick, it was very nice to meet you, and I'm glad to see that car will be in Ohio and in caring hands. I hope to see you again at the next Buick event!

P.S.- sorry, I forgot about the Sharpie I left with you ;)

Great to meet you as well. It was you and your father correct? I hope to see you guys again as well and I will keep a sharpie in the car for you sorry about that.

Great to meet you as well. It was you and your father correct? I hope to see you guys again as well and I will keep a sharpie in the car for you sorry about that.

Yep, that was us! haha, no need to apologize or keep a sharpie with you, I got distracted by all the action, and didn't remember it until I saw you heading out. my fault!

Well I will try to remember to keep it in the car. Next time you see me remind me!

Update : installed new Clifford paging alarm system . Has all bells and whistles . :) also got a gnx turbo shield that maybe a original??? Will post pics when I install it. Also dyed some panels that had some wear. New black billet tilt column , hazard switch, black billet door locks . New plates should be here thurs or Friday .
( XRAYTD) . Had a refresh done on transmission and torque convertor by JANIS Transmission in Barberton. Billet input shaft and billet ford drum etc . Great guy ! FAST service! Great experience . Pics soon.

image.jpg
Well we got our plates!

Congrats on buying a great car from a great guy.:)
That car has always been one of my favorites.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

If he would have sold it a year earlier you wouldn't have owned it. ;)

Great buy! I look forward to seeing you and the car around some of the midwest events in the future...

image.jpg
The gear box blew a seal on sunday. Needless to say it made a huge mess. I ordered a new AGR performance Gear box and pump. while i was waiting for that to come my ocd kicked in. I decided to psi wash under side of motor and undercarriage. The cross member , frame horns and other un painted parts needed some scrubbing and degreasing then paint them. Also i am going to drill out the DSE front braces and put large nutserts into the frame so there is more thread than just the metal frame horn to grip into. This is how it started out.I will post more pics tomorrow night. And yes i know i shouldn't be doing this in summer lol.