GNS tail light LEDs

It's on the bottom of the steering column attached by large prongs,but it's buried by wire harness,hard to spot..you'll have to dig a litte to see it,come at it from undernieith.

It's on the bottom of the steering column attached by large prongs,but it's buried by wire harness,hard to spot..you'll have to dig a litte to see it,come at it from undernieith.
Wow....glad I asked ! I would never have found it. Strang that the directions just kinda skip over that part of the installation :(

Wow....glad I asked ! I would never have found it. Strang that the directions just kinda skip over that part of the installation :(

After me changing the one out in fuse box thinking it was it at first, I asked someone too,It's hidden good on bottom the steering colume, i used an exsisting screw that was neer for the ground. Works like a charm when your done!!

I'm finished with the install.
I have a problem......probably due to something I did....not a problem with the merchandise.
Passenger side works perfectly........running lights, turn signals, hazards. All work with lights off or on.
Driver's side - turn the runnign lights on......works fine. My problem is I don't have any turn signal or hazards on the driver's side.
Not with the lights off or on.
Is my thinking right when I think my problem is not the power or ground wire. It must be either the brown, green, or yellow wire where something is wrong.
With the above symptoms...........can anyone tell me where to start looking?
Any guidance would be really appreciated.
Chris

Sure.......ummmm......apparently light green is not the same as yellow !
The spot in the wire harness I just happened to open up didn't have the yellow wire, so I naturally thought that the lime wire must really be the yellow wire !
Makes sense in a "dumb-dumb's" head anyway.
FYI......yes the yellow wire was there, just a little further along in the harness.