GNS Performance

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
For all you people who have bought our LED taillights we have a new product coming out the first of OCT!!

*** Full "LED Third Brake light " ***

Yep, and it's NOT just a LED bulb! It is a full board from the same manufacture as our taillights and features 42 LED's!!

Price is yet to be determined.

SW.

For all you people who have bought our LED taillights we have a new product coming out the first of OCT!!

*** Full "LED Third Brake light " ***

Yep, and it's NOT just a LED bulb! It is a full board from the same manufacture as our taillights and features 42 LED's!!

Price is yet to be determined.

SW.
Price is $57.95 + $10 shipping (this is the manufactures pricing)

Another week! ;)

SW.

Attachments

• 3rd_brake_light2.JPG
    3rd_brake_light2.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 649
Hey guys sorry I didnt responed a couple of weeks ago. I have your LED tail lights. I ordered a set of the very first run that you guys offered. Works great love them. Can I still get in on the deal for 55.00 on the LED Brake Light. PLEASE ? :)

Hey guys sorry I didnt responed a couple of weeks ago. I have your LED tail lights. I ordered a set of the very first run that you guys offered. Works great love them. Can I still get in on the deal for 55.00 on the LED Brake Light. PLEASE ? :)
Brian,

Good News & Bad news....

The Bad news is you have resurrected a thread from 2009!

The good news is we will shortly be offering a "Holiday" Sale very soon so keep an eye out for our "Holiday" sale thread.....

Scot W.

Scott,

I am interested in purchasing a 3rd Brake Light kit for my GN when the sale becomes available. Can you please let me know when this will happen?

Thanks.