GNS Performance "Rear Frame Brace Kit"

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Hi Guy's!

We offered our rear frame brace brackets for years already but a lot of you asked if we sold the bar that goes in between our braces and until now it wasn't offered.

Well we now offer it as a "Kit" with brackets & weld in bar. This works great as a "shute" mount too....

Here is the link to Pricing and more information -> https://www.gnsperformance.com/bodyframe-g-body

20190910_104256.jpg
Buick_Modz 002.JPG

Package over 48" incurs oversize shipping charges. Perhaps that is the reason.
Pretty much. When I ordered the raw materials to make my 1pc rear frame braces, I had to pay a little extra for shipping since the stock was over 4' long.

Isn't there a way to have a one piece pipe?...:cautious:
They stated a few years ago, it was so you could bolt the kit up to bent frames.

When I made mine, I used the frame dimensions from the GM body book to put the holes where they're supposed to be. That way if the frame horns are tweaked, my brace will pull/push them back in place and hold them there.

Another valid point is that the tolerances / spaing between rear frame rails will vary car to car . Remember quality in manufacturing and exacting tolerances aren’t the driving force that it is today . Rear frame rail measurements will not be identical and will vary. So, you should bolt up the brackets and measure for your car

Isn't there a way to have a one piece pipe?...:cautious:
Shipping two pieces is much easier than one long piece and one Long box....
The option is there to just buy the brackets buy themselves and you can add the one piece bar yourself....

Another valid point is that the tolerances / spaing between rear frame rails will vary car to car . Remember quality in manufacturing and exacting tolerances aren’t the driving force that it is today . Rear frame rail measurements will not be identical and will vary. So, you should bolt up the brackets and measure for your car
Exactly!